• hello to all we attack the last hours of the Easter bonus

we hope that this time if the bonuses will go to the end and will not end at midnight!! we haven't heard back from the moderators who were supposed to discuss this at their last meeting but we haven't heard back from them

we all agree (players) that when we win or buy a bonus, it must go to its term and not at the end of the event

• I therefore confirm this morning that all the bonuses activated by the players yesterday, the last day of the event, have not arrived at their term once again some players have paid for things and have not had all of them, this is disappointing because it's been 2 events in a row that this has happened!!

the damoria team must react very quickly and solve the problem which has probably been going on for a very long time!!

• Official Post

Thats just a simple review of the feature; like i told you in the other post, i will look into that, but anyone knows when the event is over and its an event bonus which you can activate only during the event - this is implemented since over 2 years, but now, you realize that in last event, and told me this again this event.

• Good evening

actually before I was trusting because in pure logic when have activated a bonus or other is that we have a countdown it is logical that the countdown goes until the last second !! this goes for everything but a damoria when there is a countdown it does not go to the end it is sad !!

this means that if a player activates the bonus of the alliance with 300 gold during the last hour, the bonus will not last 24 hours but only 1 hour, this does not make sense, it happens at each event.

I'm not complaining, I think of all the players who have each event this background to have with this, my thoughts are to advance the game is not to complain

it is only together that we will advance the game and therefore win new players, I want the game to live for many more years.

Cordially