• Code
    so if I understand correctly we can take the baldurs of ice, the baldurs halloween the baldurs of mage the fortress of baldurs but we cannot take the castles of amber when they are gray??? so why make them appear on the map in gray and make them appear in the gray castles section???
    I understand that when the player is active we can't take it but when the castle is gray we should be able to take it why make an exception

:( :(

• Official Post

you have to collect amber to transform them, not taking them from other players multies or whatever...

sorry its a bit curios to me, 2month after i gift everyone a amber castle we have to discuss this ? is there something planned here?

i don't like to assume, but no, you can conquer gold, ice, halloween and mage castles, but these you can't ... the idea is that a player holds this castle until he gets deleted / leave damoria.

• Official Post

in general yes, we could specify this case, but logically it makes no sense to point that out.

in the announcement we wrote:

The Cooldown for this spell increases with the amount of amber castles you already own.

this already says that you have to use the spell; getting them from inactive / deleted players wouldn't trigger spells / cooldowns at all.

• when I translate the sentence into French it simply means that if I activate the spell it costs me a little more each time but that does not say that it is impossible to take an amber castle that is gray!!

the rules must be written clearly, it often happens that they are vague remember for the transfer of accounts from eu2 the rules were very vague and in the end there were lots of modifications

I understand very well that you are a small team is that you have several games is that you have a very small budget to run the games is that you lack players but with very clear rules this would avoid unhappy players, this morning I I was very unhappy when I didn't manage to take the amber castles but now it's better, I want Damoria to continue and win players that's why I criticize a lot, it's not not to displease you but to advance the game is the rules, I hope you don't take it badly!! :) :)