• hello everyone

this morning the Christmas event ended but the bonuses also which is not normal

last night I launched the bonus of the alliance at 300 gold for a duration of 24 hours but this morning I realized that it had stopped just like the bonuses +100 in resources is +50 in troop productions, I do not find it normal that the bonuses that we have activated end at the same time as the event, the event ends on the scheduled date but if we have activated bonuses they must end at the end of the bonus time is no of the event

I spent 300 gold for a duration of 24 hours is me is my alliance we can not take advantage of the bonus until the end of regulation time. out of the 300 gold for 24 hours we took advantage of less than 12 hours of the bonus, i.e. around 125 gold out of the 300 spent

thank you for doing what is necessary so that the bonuses that each player is activated ends

I think a lot of players are in the same situation as me.

cordially

• Official Post

We will talk in team about the situation; but in the annoucement we clearly define the end; and yes, you could start the bonus seconds before and and wast most of them, but the idea is simple to not allow buying stuff in last 24hours, in general, i like to let players decide, if they like to buy something for just a part of the full duration or not.

• good morning

thank you for your reply

for my part it is logical when a bonus begins that it wing until the end of the countdown !!

I lost about 175 gold since my bonus didn't go all the way

the event can very well end but if a player has activated a bonus the bonus must end I think that dozens of players have found themselves in my situation with activated bonuses is not finished

Please let me know when you discuss it with your team.

cordially