• hello

I think we should increase the collection of amber during attacks on bandit camps because on average I get 70 amber mixes per day for about 70 attacks, if I want an amber castle it will take me years I think .

I would also like to have the opinion of other players in addition to that of the damoria team :/

Cordially

• For my part it would be great, with these current rules getting an amber castle would be eternal. But at least now it's the same for everyone. I would look forward to increasing the number of attacks per day or the amount of amber collected.

• Official Post

You collect from 1-5 ambers of the specific type the bandit own; means if we take 2,5 as avg value, you need about 120 attacks on bandits.

The amount seems not the problem here; he isn't reaching the limitation at all. He likes to get more with a single attack.

but, i planned this feature not like a bandit-run, its more like a long run for combination of mines, mages and bandits.

I also don't like to tell you, that i have already investigate a bot who is collecitng bandits. Not cool, maybe you will read more in next weeks.

regards

Dschibait