• hello

it was planned that on the 24th we would all receive 10 thousand amber from each off this morning that this evening on eu1 and eu2 I did not receive anything, this is the case for everyone ???

Cordially

• Official Post

Hello Chemilla

please, PLEASE read the announcements:

To celebrate Christmas properly, every player will receive 10,000 of each type of amber from us on December 24th. Whether you want to use it to upgrade the new amber castle or to cast spells is up to you.

(The booking is not automatic; this will happen during December 24th)

• Hello everyone, @Dschibait, I have a silly question.

We have every day to make 300 attacks on the bandits in search of amber.

I have seen that there are bandits with and without amber.

Do 300 attacks on castles without amber count?

If the answer is positive, the Damoria community could change so that the 300 attacks are on bandits with amber.

Thank you.

• Official Post

Hello Ragayel,

I don't understand why you have to make 300 attacks on bandit camps.

If you attack a bandit camp and your troops take amber as loot, you can do so until you have collected 300 amber. After that, your troops will no longer take amber from the bandit camps. If you only care about the amber and not about the other loot or the alliancebonus, you better only attack those camps that contain amber. You can even choose to only go for 1 type of amber. You will need less than 300 attacks to get 300 amber from those camps.

• Hello Ragayel,

I don't understand why you have to make 300 attacks on bandit camps.

If you attack a bandit camp and your troops take amber as loot, you can do so until you have collected 300 amber. After that, your troops will no longer take amber from the bandit camps. If you only care about the amber and not about the other loot or the alliancebonus, you better only attack those camps that contain amber. You can even choose to only go for 1 type of amber. You will need less than 300 attacks to get 300 amber from those camps.

Hello halberd, I'm trying to optimize my attacks on the bandits in the best way to get the most amount of amber.

I have not explained myself well because of the translation of the message.

If I attack a bandit camp that doesn't have amber, does it affect the counter for the 300 amber per day that I can get?

• Official Post

The whole feature isn't 300 attacks; its 300 Amber what you collect.

means, you collect up to 300 amber; if you attack a camp without amber, there is nothing added to the counter.

If you attack a bandit camp, and other players are faster then you, and collect all amber, you also get nothing added to your counter.

the counter is the amount of ambers you can loot per day.

• Thank you very much for clearing my doubts.