• Official Post

yes, i also point that out in the announcement :)

In addition to the powerful spells of each type of amber, together they can form the ultimate castle. Each player can own up to 25 (World2 10) Amber Castles. These cannot be captured by the enemy. However, you cannot start attacks on active players from these either. This castle encompasses the power of a Sanctuary and the capabilities of a Baldur Castle. So you can train both Templars and Paladins there. But, it is not subject to the limitations of Baldurs. So feel free to use the troop master there! It also boosts your troop and resource production by 10% each

• I have several doubts about the amber castle.

If I have a normal castle of 950 lots and I transform it into an ambara, does it automatically have 1000 fields?

Once I have 1000 fields, can I continue to expand lots in some way?

• I have several doubts about the amber castle.

If I have a normal castle of 950 lots and I transform it into an ambara, does it automatically have 1000 fields?

Once I have 1000 fields, can I continue to expand lots in some way?

And the other way around? If the castle has 1100 fields, will they be reduced to 1000?

• Official Post

The fields are just increased to 1000, but not reduced.

We explain that in the text in the castle section in the game. We also wrote there, that you can't use fields to upgrade it.

So be careful what you like to upgrade to a amber castle. If you need many fields, i would go for a 1250 castle;

if you don't need so many fields, you can think of spending fields before upgrade or just let them auto upgrade to 1000.

regards

Dschibait