• Hi,

I was wondering if we could make the map and rankings a little more up-to-date by removing the banned players.

Now everyone has a ranking, but with all the banned players in the list, the official ranking means you go 10-20 places up.

Ofcourse I don't mean players with a temporary ban, but those which will not come back. Some examples:

- block ends 01.01.2017 11:21:28

- Wujaszek

- gravedigger

- Dienekes

And some players who I don't know exactly how long/permanent they are banned, Doolen, MattisonWrC, Anfisza, Urotsukidoji

How to deal with the castles could be:

- just remove them

- let them turn grey, so others can capture them

What do you think about this?

Best Regards LS

• If the banned players are removed from the ranking, it will be a big change in the game. Players will suddenly be in the top 50 that were not there before. It would be nice if this happens after a ceasefire so that every player can prepare for this change. Possibly after the Christmas peace is a bit too early?

• Good morning all

indeed it would be necessary that the players banned for life disappeared from the ranking

to put a little life in the game it would be good if they turn gray, so either all at the same time so that everyone is gray castles to take or put 1 or 2 per week to give everyone a chance to be connected

• Official Post

I think this is a very very bad idea, you have to give the game a little life, so it must turn gray!!

you have no idea what these accounts got from these bugs ... there is a cause why these players are banned.

i understand that all of you would like to see that, but then, we still have to remove things which are given from bugs.

Otherwise i could generate gray players for you all, that would make much more sense then using bugging accounts

• you have no idea what these accounts got from these bugs ... there is a cause why these players are banned.

i understand that all of you would like to see that, but then, we still have to remove things which are given from bugs.

Otherwise i could generate gray players for you all, that would make much more sense then using bugging accounts

Ich würde die Löschung auch bevorzugen. Die Schlösser wurden aus dem Spiel geommen, uns sollten somit auch nicht mehr zur Verfügung stehen.

I would also prefer the deletion. The locks were taken out of the game, so we should also no longer be available.

Alles kommt zum richtigen Moment zu dir.
    Sei geduldig

• you have no idea what these accounts got from these bugs ... there is a cause why these players are banned.

I prefer new gray castles to replace the castles of the banned players. Gray castles give many players fun and an opportunity to grow faster. If there is a chance of bugs in the castles of banned players, they should indeed disappear and not be reused.

• Thank you for your opinion!

Please keep us informed... Like Juflo said before, there might be players that will become in the TOP-50, which means they suddenly are in the range of the biggest players. Some might want to take some precautions.