• 727 / 5 000

Résultats de traduction

HELLO gentlemen GOs I would like to submit a proposal to you which I think will simplify the life and the game of the players

we have events like today's which lasts 4 days the Christmas one that will last 1 month

with the pirates THEN I don't find it logical that you don't put a ""CURSORS""

--- at the level of the interdimensional transmitters

--- at the level of REDUCTIONS of research

-- at building REDUCTIONS

it would MUCH IMPROVE the lives of players because clicking 220 times on reduce then OK so 440 times is not LOGICAL and anti-productive for any player

I hope you will do something about it thank you for consider

AFO

• I'm playing AI 2 but I'd like to join topic. I'm not sure what 'space' means by "CURSORS" but I guess from the context that he would prefer to have option to choose multiple (for example pirate) bonuses at once in. If that's a case then such improvement would be also nice in SI 2.

There is already something like this:

Maybe it's possible to add multipier x10, x20, x50?

For now I have to click 37 times (for only yesterday (one day) pirates) if I want to pick research reduction. And each click must be additionally confirmed. With multipliers I just said instead of 37 times I would be able to do the same with 5 times :D And it shouldn't be a big problem the option is available anyway.

• Das wäre ganz gut in jedem Universum.
    Man könnte es auch über eine Nummernbox so machen wie es schon unter dem Alientab beim Tausch von Embleme für Spice existiert.
    Aber ich denke auch eine Dropdownbox wie oben schon gezeigt würde das Ausgeben von Eventwährungen schon um einiges einfacher machen.

Ich denke mit "CURORS" ist auch eine Nummernbox oder ein Dropdown Button, aber das ist auch nur was ich denke was gemeint sein könnte

Finde den Vorschlag auch gut und wollte auch eben einen Thread dazu erstellen.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think that would be nice in every universe.
    It could be done with a numberbox like the trade between emblems for spice.
    I think a Dropdownbutton as in the picture above would make spending the event currency easier.

I think with the term "CURSORS" he meant to describe a numberbox or a dropdown button, but that's just what I'm thinking.

I like the idea and was about to create a thread about it as well.