• This is a now an alien invasion, 50+ wormholes in the universe. With so many aliens coming and the debris fields, it's harder to see where an alien arrives and where one disappears.

Before you could use a kryptonite debris field as an identifier if the alien was leaving or coming.

I don't know what others think about this but I would like the visual distinction to be clearer.

I'm not sure but I think that aliens that are leaving aren't shown at universe map? I think that after I destroy them I see them in system but from galaxy view the system doesn't have that wormhole look. I never looked closely but it might be a solution.

And I just realized that there is so many aliens :O That's crazy :D I love it :D

Short question - I can't recycle the rubble field of aliens with lower than 5 stars (based on my AZ level/ranking) - is this correct? 5 stars aliens only?

no matter , if the rubble field "created" by others attacks? - because I can't attack aliens lower than 5 stars either...thats ok..

just to clarify.... maybe I haven't read the description correct.

If so - please ignore my thoughts.... ;)

Yea, I checked it too. I can't send rubble flight (alien at [001:122:15]). But it might be because alien isn't there yet.

Only 5 star aliens create the debris fields. Smaller aliens do not have this.

He isn't saying about "aliens create debris field". He is saying that he can't gather them :D

• the problem is,

the debris on aliens-field, are from the event,

only the smal player's can pick it up,

or you have to wait until the aliens are gone

that is the same event-problem

see the last event, to pick up the pumpkin.

If the punpkin is on your own planet, you can't pick it up from the same planet

pumpkin is on 001:001:01

your planet is 001:001:01

you must start from another planet to pick it up

Nexus UserID: 3752

GeNeSiS5 UserID: 44

• I have another question about the alien's

Pic 1:

ibb.co/xjTk8xW

Pic 2:

ibb.co/PYzwh2y

from the same time, but pic 1 is from myside

pic 2 is from a smaler player

I figured all the maps would look the same for every player's

Nexus UserID: 3752

GeNeSiS5 UserID: 44

• I have another question about the alien's

This aliens is not there yet. Or it was already destroyed. You can see it because you have "Data-Disc-Spawn". Smaller player probably doesn't have it yet so he cant see it. All systems look the same for all players.

Also important to know that aliens planets arent just transformed from planets that were there before. This system from your screen normally got only 14 planets. But if alien is showing up he is at the new 15th planet that isn't in system in normal way.

• Hi guys. Today a lot of new aliens appeared in SI 2. (By 'appeared' I mean that we are already able to attack them, not that we see them with data disc). And they are there for about 4 hours now, and I can't see any rubble fields spawning next to them. Of course I'm talking about 5 star aliens.

And I write this post because immediately after last update 5 star aliens started spawning big rubble fields (I think it was at least 50 milion resources at once). So I'm not sure if there were some changes in that mechanic? But we aren't informed? Or maybe it's just a bug?

• Official Post

And I write this post because immediately after last update 5 star aliens started spawning big rubble fields (I think it was at least 50 milion resources at once). So I'm not sure if there were some changes in that mechanic? But we aren't informed? Or maybe it's just a bug?

we changed nothing; did you have an example position where we can review this?

• I looked there a lot and did not see large fields

e.g. 6.31.20

I attacked him, he shouldn't have 10% rage

I don't see big fields either.

maybe they are, but others had new fields for several days

• Official Post

I looked there a lot and did not see large fields

e.g. 6.31.20

I attacked him, he shouldn't have 10% rage

I don't see big fields either.

maybe they are, but others had new fields for several days

we have to difference here between NO rubblefields or SMALL rubblefields.

the alien on 6:31:20 has 33% of possible atacks.

I think that i don't explain the enrage/counting system here, but what maybe could be helpful, a alien who has a shield has the maximum size of rubblefields in that time he own the shield.

so, destroying a alien with too many attacks is also not the best idea here :) i think, the mechanic is rly smart, so you have just to try/and/error a bit more.

• this alien has 10% of maximum attack value;

and for me there are a bunch of rubblefields in the same system.

No, dark angel is right. At 4:372 there of course are rubble fields. But remember that week ago we had an even when rubble fields showed up at every planets. This are rubble fields from that event. I also observe that alien and he is not spawning rubble fields (or he is spawning but so so so much samller then aliens that were already there when update started).

This are rubble fields around aliens that already were on universe when you introduced update:

This are all from alien at 1:121:14. He is already unactive but for from update (probably Thursday) such rubble fields showed up. I also look at 5:394:18 because it spawned near to my planet and I cant see new rubble fields. I will clear systems near that alien to make sure nothing new comes up.

• And this alien that I just talked about (5:394:18) has a shield. And I'm sure that he isn't spawning rubble fields of size that we saw before.

• Official Post

ok, i have to explain a bit more.

these ranges are rly big what rubble size can be spawn.

Its possible (if there are no attacks) that the alien can have 1-10 rubbles spawn; for a attacked one its up from 10+ rubblefields

and also the size is depending rly much on the amount of attacks.

means, you can have 10k (5k for spice) of each resource as a rly bad worst case ... but, when you have full attacks it can be go up to 100m (50m for spice)

so, if there are crapp rubbles (or it feels like there are no rubbles) it posible that just <10 (1 or 2) rubbles are created, and you don't notice it, but, when you run attacks on them, you will also notice rly good rubblefields.

Im not sure about all these rubbles you found - the event is hiding many here, but, i think you all have an eye on that and we will see if we have to increase the "bad"-case (minimum) values or we have to get a better average value; or, if you are just to busy to attack aliens ? :D

• I don't think that you should change anything. It worked fine until new aliens spawned. (Maybe their spawning function isn't activated when they spawn or smth, when even was introduced it checked all aliens that exists already and made them spawn rubbles but when new one came they are not spawning). I'm pretty sure that something isn't working. But I will prove it. I will clear systems around 5:394:18 and we will be sure if something is spawning there or not. Stay tuned :D

Also look around 4:132:16. Its so easy to see rubble fields there. This is what I've got just in two systems in 30 seconds:

But around that 5:394:18 or 4:372 I check a lot of planets and can't see that. But ok, let's do experminent and we will be sure :D