• And if dark angel is mad that might be good sign :D Changes are going in the right direction :D

it turns out that the larger the alien’s shield, the more it gives fields of rubble?

I meant that if you don't like the changes, it means that they are going in the right direction :D It was more like a joke ;)

• Can't you make them die?

otherwise hang indefinitely

"How long do the alien planets stay?

Aliens have a different lifetime. Some aliens can upgrade, then they

will stay a little longer. An alien who is not destroyed by players,

will remain at least one week in the galaxy, but it can also be 3 weeks."

• Hi,

Around my planet 1:130:9 there are 4 aliens with 5 stars:

1:127:16
    1:130:14
    1:132:16
    1:133:18
    Until I think yesterday this aliens spawned resources (even if they didn't for the first couple hours after respawn what I mentioned in this thread). But right now no new rubble fields are spawned. I have raports from my attacks on them from last days, and spy reports from now, and I can say that nobody else attacked them. And they spawned rubble fields. So there is bug that resets that spawning or it is an intended action. But your 'update post said:

"5* Aliens will spawn up to 20 rubblefields in the area every hour. The size of the rubblefields depends on the number of attacks on the alien (the more attacks, the larger the fields)"

There is nothing about that the "fury points" of aliens will reset itself in some time after attacks. So I'm not really sure what happend. Also couple days ago you said:

"I think that i don't explain the enrage/counting system here, but what maybe could be helpful, a alien who has a shield has the maximum size of rubblefields in that time he own the shield."

And this are spy raports from now:

So aliens have shield, and it's shield from destroying their fleets (I know because I did it), and not from their enrange attack.

Just moment ago I checked all systems from 1:124 to 1:136 and I didn't find single planet with big rubble field there. Before I wasn't really able to clear 3 systems around my planet because every hour new rubble fields respawned.

So I'm little bit confused about that. Is that possible that we get any details about how this rubble field spawning works?

• there are a lot of rubble fields in the game

a lot of resources and players who collect little

I have suggestions

1. reduce the number of aliens so that there would be a fight for them

2. slightly reduce the fields of rubble

3. reduce the area of crushed stone fields

• Rubbles already were reduced by 30 percent (huge reduce), number of aliens too. But for aliens number we have to wait about two/three weeks because Dschibait didn't removed them manualy. So maybe we should wait until changes will be seen in game.

From the changes I have seen bigger activity then before. More active players on chat etc. I think the changes were made in a good way. Soon because of this rubble fields you will probably have more players to attack that will come closer to your points. Dont rush :D

• the area of crushed stone fields can be reduced

why so many resources?

I like that... so I can save resources .... nothing need to build mines...

so the little ones come closer to the top.... more targets.....until that.... recycle , recycle, recycle.... HoF can be filled later..... :thumbup:

Dschibait - that's the way SI2 goes.. well done.... :saint:

take care and - go outside.... real life matters...

:thumbup:

• The debris fields should be reduced by a minimum factor of 0.1. The amount of resources generated per day is too excessive. Mines are defacto worthless. Speedup as well. The construction acceleration of the speedup could theoretically be compensated by MSA.

• The debris fields should be reduced by a minimum factor of 0.1. The amount of resources generated per day is too excessive. Mines are defacto worthless. Speedup as well. The construction acceleration of the speedup could theoretically be compensated by MSA.

Are you afraid that you will soon be caught up at the Fleet Points

;)

Nexus UserID: 3752

GeNeSiS5 UserID: 44

Nexus-Raid UserID: 59

• Are you afraid that you will soon be caught up at the Fleet Points

;)

Yea, they are all scared :D

The debris fields should be reduced by a minimum factor of 0.1. The amount of resources generated per day is too excessive. Mines are defacto worthless. Speedup as well. The construction acceleration of the speedup could theoretically be compensated by MSA.

And just couple days ago it was reduced by factor of 0.3 :D

• Are you afraid that you will soon be caught up at the Fleet Points

;)

I'm clearly questioning the importance of mines, an elemental element of the game, and you're giving me ranking/fleet stuff?

The speedup system was created so that small players could catch up with big players. For this it is necessary that big players have less resources available than the small ones. Is that currently the case from your point of view? Rozpruwacz has made almost 300 billion spice in the last 24 hours. Now imagine that on 365 days and on your beloved points?

• Yea, they are all scared :D

Nonsens.

Why is it that pointless stuff is always posted after normal requests? To me - and I think I'm speaking on behalf of AIVirus - it doesn't really matter to me in the end whether I'm in 1st place or 2nd or 8th place. Of course it's nicer to be in the top 3 - but if other people play tactically more clever, then it's good. As long as the game is fun and the conditions are equal for everyone. And I think we're slowly moving in a good direction. Many things have to be tried, thought through and then changed at the end or finally dropped. I was also number 1 in fleet points for a few days, that was enough for me. I know I can and it's good. It's much more important that you can play sensibly and that the power is distributed fairly. :thumbup:

AIVirus isn't entirely wrong about the current size of the debris fields for everyone. The mines are being pushed a bit into the background at the moment and the development speed of the top players compared to the speedup (which is basically and correctly intended for the small players) is also a bit questionable. But let's keep things this way until the new year - we'll see what it ultimately leads to. I'm sure we'll turn a few screws then.

Edited once, last by HanaBi ().