• all you have to do is add 2 AZ 10 and 50 million!!! and so the 25% limit and 4 new AZ will only make it worse

I think we should wait some time, until players will adapt to new changes. You are mad cause you can't robe small players. But I think that with this changes you can get even more resources then you did from attacks, just by recycling rubble fields.

what i agree is, having more and more resources stacked on the planet and reduce the progress (or delete progress) to get more and more.

Also the hint with multiaccount is a part - what im thinking about is, that you can't have more resources (raw resources, means collected on your planets/on flight) then XXX billion... i think about having some kind of %-value, but maybe just a fix value of 50 billion could be enough.

I think that's not good idea. First thing is that if players like to stay in single place with points, why shouldn't them. They are still small and can't compete with big players, sooner of later they have to grow up (or they will stay small for ever?). In both cases they are not a threat.

And with any resources limit this will not be possible anymore:

https://spaceinvasion2.bitmeup…&i=5477403&c=2d387902cbb0

And I think that what AI-Virus did was amazing thing. This report made me very interested in exploring the topic of aliens. And I will like to repeat such a thing soon, (probably in smaller scale).

• we'll see for a while

1. Why did they stop killing the yellow ones? yellow players should be available to everyone

2. I can’t understand why and AZ and 25% attack

3. why should big players build anything at all if it only limits their ability to play

about the limit this is a great idea that players have been asking for a long time, you can’t stay at the 100x level for a long time, this is not a fair game

• 1. I'm not sure what are you talking about :/ Can you explain what you mean?
    2. AZ doesn't affect who can you attack right now. Only 25%-400% range means what your target can be.
    3. So they go far away from any other players? And you should do the thing you are hating other players for - slow down your progress. I think you should accumulate resources and stay in place where you have 4 times more points then maybe top 1-5. And try to destroy their fleet. If they grow up, you then use your resources to grow so you allways have an advantage over them. Game changed, think about new tactics. Refrain from harsh judgments for some time.

And what's not fair game? They have more resources production but they are smaller then you. You think they will accumulate resources from that x100 and will some day come with bigger amount of points then you? Do some math, calculate what's their production, how long would it take for them to get 4 bilions in fleet. I think that ways of playing the game shouldn't be limited. There is no much to do anyway. Don't take away fun from players making them all play same way.

• 1. realized that now with the new rules I won't be able to kill the yellow player with 200 million points

2. why then new AZ?

3. yes it's not a fair game because players don't grow up but accumulate resources endlessly, they have 100x, there are small players that can be killed, why should they go ahead?

why should I go forward and shrink my clearing all the more?

• Every player has the possibility to get hold of resources that are not limited. Harvesting the speedup is probably the slowest. But it requires very little effort. Currently, I believe it is only technically possible to have 999,999,999,999 resources on the planet. Everything above this must be handled carefully, otherwise resources are quickly destroyed.

Dschibait

Spaceinvasion

the rubblefield was 130b Spice. Intercepted alien attacks can also release large amounts of resources that need to be dealt with.

they accumulate resources so that they can rise quickly

e.g. player antivirus

he's already accumulated over a trillion spices

25% is a lot, you have to remove the mines to go down

The players who farm Spice through Speedup can be attacked at any time. Because they are not willing to take risks. You tried it yourself weeks ago by placing a planet in my system. After x days nothing came from you and when I spied on you, you left.

If you don't take a risk, you don't get anything.

Especially since the driver of the whole thing is yourself. Instead of just letting the players get close to you, you go further and further away in the points and thereby create the possibility of the whole thing.

I am not a player who is looking for success like ranking positions. I enjoy analysing systems and developing tactics and strategies to implement things that no one else does in the game. For example, defending alien attacks.

• i have to look into these kind of players, if you have a list, just send it to me, i will review it. (but i will also look to the flights/planets; maybe i will write a script that shows how much players flighting around in spice)

And of course breaking rules is bad thing and it would be cool to have some tools to detect it. But maybe think about what's most important right now. I don't think that players breaking rules are such huge problem right now, I didn't really saw such a thing by myself. But I said (in this topic) many things I think are huge problem in game.

You said you don't want to focus too much on this world because there is no great benefit from this world for your company. But now you try to focus on some irrelevant things and spend your time on this. Maybe instead of finding 1-5 players (I don't think there can be more with 300 accounts at server) that break some rules can you repair defence mechanics so players would start to use it? :D

What I mean is if you already want to spend some time on SI 2 maybe start from biggest problems, not smallest.

I think you did a good think with last changes. We should wait some time and see how players will adapt to this. Of course dark angel is mad cause this changes affected her the most ( in a bad way ), but you can't make everybody happy every time.

• the point is that even I have a point in playing, of course I can only collect fields of rubble

but i want to attack

some sit in accelerated modes, accumulate resources, they should be limited either by the amount of resources, for example, 200 trillion spices, or by a time limit in this mode

• the point is that even I have a point in playing, of course I can only collect fields of rubble

but i want to attack

some sit in accelerated modes, accumulate resources, they should be limited either by the amount of resources, for example, 200 trillion spices, or by a time limit in this mode

I understand you. And I think you have some right. Probably at least top two AZ shouldn't be under rule of 25%. So all players with more then 1 bilion points can fight with each other as much as they want to. Because what if for example one player will get 100 bilions points? He will stay solo at the top? And what then? He will be solo there, strongest player with no opportunity to attack anybody. So why is he even at the top? For what? :D

I understand that this 25% rule is to protect small players but it probably affects bit players too much. I mean fights between big players is that what we all wanted right?

• so why 25%? Isn't AZ alone enough to protect the little ones?

I personally think it is enough to just have AZ. But Dschibait have different vision about game and decided that 25% will be better for some reason, maybe it's his expirience from another universes. I think it's interesting, and we should see how it works, play some time with that, and then give him our feed back about changes.

Every player has the possibility to get hold of resources that are not limited.

I completely agree with the whole post. Making some "resource limit" is really really bad idea.

• 25% if it was good from the very beginning, then I would not have built so many mines and a fleet

does not mean limiting the number of resources, but limiting being in the 100x zone

Yea maybe you wouldn't. But there must be some changes in game. And sometimes changes can't be good for everybody. Dschibait needs some time to see if this changes help, he got all the stats about the game. I'm pretty sure that if there will be more small players/new players etc. the changes will stay, but if game will do even worst then before then Dschibait will reverse this change or modify it in some way. Just give yourself and him some time. He didn't introduced this changes after minute of thinking but after some time of calculating pros and cons.

And limitin 100x zone isn't good idea. Let people play the way they want to play. You want everybody to play your style and max points endlessly. Maybe some people enjoy another way of playing. Try to understand that and let them do what they want to do. Some people play this game only because there is x100 speed-up. And this is not like easy game for them, they must be in game every day to get that 1% of points and then destroy it again or otherwise they will lose the speed-up. It's not like taking month save flight, it's active game. Let people enjoy their game. They have x100 speed-up, they can be farmed easily by bigger players. I really can't see problem here.
    If that's so good to play this way you can do the same thing as they are doing. But you won't. You know why? Cause it's not as good as you try to say.

• no, you told me that you like to attack others 3 times and not one time anymore.. thats what you force, you force that i have to protect smaller players; so you have to have 4times the points of players you like to interact

now I can't even attack once :D

I'm not angry, let's see how much it will increase the players ;)

• Official Post

now I can't even attack once :D

I'm not angry, let's see how much it will increase the players ;)

just saying this, im also not happy with this kind of situation - what i prefer right now would be a max value of speedup; so that you can grow without haveing a increased 100x mark - for example max points can be at 4billion, means 400m is max for 100x speedup

just one step of many i think about, to reduce the worthness of sitting in 100x speedup for so long