• this is a very good question, a castle of mages is rare its value is therefore raised maybe the player who already has 10 castles of mages wins an 11th maybe he can exchange it for a gemstone filling or against several fillings of raw materials

what do you think???

• this is a very good question, a castle of mages is rare its value is therefore raised maybe the player who already has 10 castles of mages wins an 11th maybe he can exchange it for a gemstone filling or against several fillings of raw materials

what do you think???

Chemilla friend, if you get the 11 wizard's castle, you can always remember your Spanish friend raga. Cheers

• hello team damoria

have you had time to discuss among yourselves for those who already have 10 castles of mages is who wins an 11th if it is possible to exchange it for fillings of precious stones or materials

Cordially

• Official Post

maybe you don't understand the "forum" idea, we just waiting until different (not you alone) players answer / requesting a feature :) if this is the case, we start talking about that idea; but if you are the only one who ask for that, no, we don't plan to impelemnt any further options - just like others point out, you can exchange them.

• hello team damoria

have you had time to discuss among yourselves for those who already have 10 castles of mages is who wins an 11th if it is possible to exchange it for fillings of precious stones or materials

Cordially

wenn du schon so viele hast ich nehme eine ^^ :D

• thank you for this answer!!

we need a first player!! :D :D

So I have the right to give my future mage castles to another player??? for example he lends me his baldurs I activate the mage on it then he takes back his baldurs :/

I don't want to be banned so I prefer to ask

Cordially

loic

• Official Post

we have a pushing rule in our ToS - that means, that you have to trade something.

Giving him this without any part from him, its pushing. Means, when you get a check from our admin team, they would punish this - finally, you have to explain what happend exactly - and finally you have to proof this by INGAME messages!

(thats really important, not skype, not discord, not facebook chat - its INGAME messaging system!)

• ok that seems complicated to me, so I'm not going to take the risk of giving it to another player, I don't want to lose everything just for giving a mage.

thank you for this answer and wish you a good day