• I found that in SI tool solar cells aren't affected by changing Speed-up of the account.

For test I created two planets:

One of them have 1 lvl pig iron mine and 1 lvl fusion plant:

The secon one got 1 solar cell at defence:

Now in economy when Speed-up are set to 1 energy looks like that:

And when I change it to 100 it looks like that:

So as you can see, the energy from the fusion plant and pig iron production has increased while the energy from the solar cell has remained the same. I play at SI 2 with x100 speed up and I can say that they are also affected by speed up :D Idk if that's bug or maybe I do something wrong?

---------------------------------------------
    The second thing (I'm not even sure if thats bug or you did it on purpose). When I click on any cell (for example building level) and I pass the value from keyboard then if click on any other cell that value (from the first cell where I inserted value) jumps to the second cell I clicked. That's really annoying but maybe that's the desired behaviour.

• Solar cells are not affected by speedups/speeddowns - they produce exactly the same amount of energy in vacation mode as out of it.

Unless you get shown on your in-game Economy view that your solar cells deliver 100x more energy with speedup that without it I maintain the current behavior is correct. Please check your numbers against the in-game values.

The second behavior I'm fighting against almost as long as Java exists. When you click into another cell while the first one still has the editor, the editor should close and a new one should be created. That doesn't happen. Please press <Enter> (affirm) or <Esc>, <Tab> (abort) before you click on another cell.

• I think I see 100 times more in my Economy view :D

And economy:

So 2 000 000 / 2 000 = 1000. Planet got -146 Celsius degrees so solar cell should have minimal power so it's 10 but it got 1000 so 100 times more :D

• Wenn you leave the table cell by clicking on another cell (without pressing <Enter> first), do you wish to retain the currently visible value or should it be reset to the value it was before changing the cell? Leaving the cell without pressing <Enter> would amount to a cancel action, so arguably the latter is 'correct', but the former would be more convenient.

• I think it should work like Excel. So I think there are mainly two options:

1. You click on first cell, you don't write anything, then nothing happens first cell is just selected, if you click second cell then first cell stops beeing selected (value stays same like before clicking on it), and second cell becomes selected.
    2. You click on first cell, it's selected. You write something, the cell is overwritten. You select second cell now, the first cell stops beeing selected but value has changed (to the value you entered from the keyboard), and second cell becomes selected.

I think that if after changing cell (without enter) value would return to the original it would be also pretty annoying. In excel for example you dont have to confirm the value in cell with enter, you can write someting into cell and then move to the next cell with enter/tab/arrow/mouse.
    Of course in excel there is also option of reversing the changes with 'Ctrl + z' so maybe thats also reason why confirming isn't that important. But I think the best thing you can do is to try make some changes on some test profile (with your different solutions) and look what you think is the easiest and most enjoyable way for you :D

• Official Post

(already talked with Bald_Eagle about this)

Energy is like normal mines in SI2 implemented that the player has a bigger % value, means you can put the mine on 200% for a double production.

But, this isn't working for solarcells, thats why we have to increase the solarcell energy by the multiplier (any time, so, you can't disable the bonus for solarcells)

because the aliens decrease these %-possibilities, they don't (actual) reduce energy from solarcells.

(i don't know why solarcells are german in that part, i think i taked this over from si classic and there it could be also german - so solarzellen means solarcells)