• Code
    hi when does this Guard season end?

and when you attack the bandits, is it best to take only the soldiers they are afraid of or is it better to send all the soldiers the castle has against the single bandit, and when it dies then move on to another?

Thanks in advance for help.
  • Hello black knight from hell,

1) You ask this in a topic from users from users. The only one who can answer this question is Dschibait. And he is not a player/user. As far as I know there is no set date for the end of The Guards.

3) If you send the troops that the bandits are afraid of, you will have fewer losses. Each type of soldier has its own "capacity" : the loot it can take. You can find the capacity of the troops under "help" at the bottom of the Damoria page under "troops".The capacity to carry gems is unknown to me. But when I look at the merchants, even a spy must be able to take a decent amount of them. There is a maximum to the loot that the troops can take from the bandit camp per attack. So even if there is still enough loot in the bandit camp, your troops will not be able to find and take everything with them. This to prevent the camps from being emptied too quickly by players with a lot of troops. Troops you send best also depends on your purpose of attacking the bandits. In events there are extra rewards for the number of attacks (with a minimum number of troops) or for the loot they take with them. In addition, there are troops that are more time consuming to replace and will cost more raw marerials. When you attack with these troops, the bandit loot profit decreases due to the losses of more expensive troops. As with many things in the game Damoria, there is no one-size-fits-all answer; you will have to see what works best in this situation, with your playing style.
    5) you are welcome

• Official Post

Yes, is it Christmas already? end of november?

If you announce a date, you should keep it :(

just asking, i switched it back online in about 2hours after your post, you don't make me stupid!

we have disabled the whole feature for w2 this caused a problem on w1, is fixed now and this season runs until 1st decemer now, next one will start at 2nd december together with world2