• Is the bonus in Crusade capped at 999.99% for resources and troops?

Or is it just limitation of the table view and the player continues to add?

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• I really like this long crusade. I have the feeling that players who don't have an (multi) account that clears the way to a good field, can also get the maximum bonus this time.

• Is there an estimated distribution date?

The bonuses are large and it is necessary to foresee the existence of resources for the production of troops and/or storage space/production sequence/places...

Bonuses are usually available the next day. I prepared myself for this case, if it takes too long the planning can collapse.

W1 - 124

• Der Truppenbaumeister ist nicht schnell genug für den Truppen-Bauzeit-Bonus. Die Besuche des Baumeisters sind zu weit auseinander.

Für einige Truppen ist die Bauzeit bei ca. 5 Minuten bei automatischer Rekrutierung aber der Baumeister kommt wohl nur alle 10 Minuten. Somit ist der erspielte Bonus teilweise verschwendet.

Edited once, last by PumaXX ().

• Official Post

Der Truppenbaumeister ist nicht schnell genug für den Truppen-Bauzeit-Bonus. Die Besuche des Baumeisters sind zu weit auseinander.

Für einige Truppen ist die Bauzeit weniger als 5 Minuten bei automatischer Rekrutierung aber der Baumeister kommt wohl nur alle 10 Minuten. Somit ist der erspielte Bonus teilweise verschwendet.

first, this is an english thread - next time, when i see that you write in german in an english thread, i will delete your posts without any comment.

second, yes we are knowing that, but its right now not possible to run the troop master faster.

We will may change some of the recruitment reduction time rewards to recruitment queue increasements, that you can combine them to a better balance of your queue.

• I used this thread because of the topic, I was not aware that language change is not allowed, I often saw in the past that in "German" threads some people wrote their comments in English but I didn't see, that they were reprehended!

• Ignorance of the law (rules) does not excuse non-compliance. And this rule is well known and has already made a lot of ink (pixels) flow...

On the other hand, I was the one who opened the topic and it was (is) with the Bitmeup flag...

W1 - 124