• The ability to move with your main castle is limited, as it was misused to "jump" and thus attack other players unexpectedly. Because of this, it is now only possible to move your main castle if you are capitulated.

There are also other reasons for wanting to move with your main castle, than attacking an opponent. Reasons that may give you more fun in the game: Wanting to get away from a hostile or crowded environment, where you can't grow. Sit closer to friends, so you're safer.

My suggestion: A player who would like to move, gives the player name and new coordinates here in the forum in a special topic. If no valid reason is given by other players, the main castle can be moved after 14 days. After the move the account can not attack or be attacked for another 14 days ( 14 days capitulated without the extra bonuses).

• The ability to move with your main castle is limited, as it was misused to "jump" and thus attack other players unexpectedly. Because of this, it is now only possible to move your main castle if you are capitulated.

There are also other reasons for wanting to move with your main castle, than attacking an opponent. Reasons that may give you more fun in the game: Wanting to get away from a hostile or crowded environment, where you can't grow. Sit closer to friends, so you're safer.

My suggestion: A player who would like to move, gives the player name and new coordinates here in the forum in a special topic. If no valid reason is given by other players, the main castle can be moved after 14 days. After the move the account can not attack or be attacked for another 14 days ( 14 days capitulated without the extra bonuses).

These arguments were also valid before when the rules of moving the main castle were changed, not all players wanted to use this feature to attack, most reserved this for defensive use. Many among whom I am did not agree with this modification and yet it was implemented and now you want to go back? what some of us said and that didn't work for you then, is it worth it now? Why now yes and not before?

I consider that now since it should stay that way and not change as it suits some.

I don't think that's a good idea.

• Such a shame that players can't see beyond their own game. If you'd read through the forum, you'd know that I've advocated moving your main castle more times than just after capitulation. And yes I have also asked for conditions on that move because it was abused.

That's just how it works. There will be a possibility, that possibility will be abused, the possibility will be restricted and it will be examined whether the restriction can be less strict.

So if you have substantive arguments then please, but keep the: "I couldn't do it when I wanted to, so someone else can't do it now either" arguments to yourself. They don't help to improve the game.
    I'm not interested in moving my main castle at the moment. Still, I think it's good for the game that this would somehow be possible without having to capitulate.

• Official Post

Right now the moveming of a main castle is a strong feature but also with many hard disadvantages - for me, this feature was much to strong for that what you have to lose for (we had these attack stop after moving before we implement the capitulation mode) - the feature can be used multiple times in different capitulations because any of the capitulation situation ends in a final way the player decides to go for ..

for me the capitulation is the one - and only - way a castle should be moved; your idea here is much to easy for the strongness of this abilitiy.