• AZ 17 is not like any of the other AZ's. The other AZ's give smaller players a chance to play the game. However once in range of AZ17 the top 10 force people out of the game by not allowing them to play the game and grow. https://spaceinvasion2.bitmeup…58128&c=c558abecccfc&u=36 As you see from this BR the attacker is more than 40x the size of the victim. The attack occurred while in ef. This effectively keeps the player from growing. This is not the only player that plays in this manner. Therefore my suggestion is that at least 2 more AZ's be created to solve this disparity. A player enters into AZ17 at 1,000,000 points. However the largest player in AZ17 is at nearly 6,000,000,000. This means that the offending player can hit all of the intended's planets with enough fleet to take out every ship and defense installation he/she has on each planet. I therefore propose that additional AZ's be created to AZ 20. In this manner smaller players have a chance to at least grow in the game and not be zeroed by a player that is impervious to attack. Also I have noticed that the servers at times either lag, restart at crucial times, or register a keystroke that was not intended. Frequently this occurs in mail. All of the other AZ's have a set threshold for graduation to the next level. AZ17 exceeds all other parameters otherwise set in the game. In the interest of giving smaller players a fighting chance I ask that AZ 18, 19, and 20 be created.

• You can say that because you have enough fleet to send my total fp at every planet I have. Yes I call that disparity and you are the biggest culprit of hitting small players. The fact is that NONE of the other AZ's have as wide a spread of total points as AZ17. The only reason you respond to this post is because you farm the smaller ones while they are in EF. Thus removing their ability to grow. I think you are afraid of losing your status if you let people grow in this game. It is one thing to take advantage to someone's mistakes. Another thing entirely attacking a smaller weaker entity as you Russians seem to do like with Ukraine.