• hello

first of all thank you for this great event, players have been waiting for a long time this is a lot asked for an offer for gold but if I understood correctly there is no offer for gold put by chance to win the raffle. let me explain

if I buy 3200 gold I won't have 2 or 3 reserve filling, 500 mages, 50 land to build like you did before??? :P :P :P

wish you a good afternoon in the cool!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

cordialy

• Official Post

Hello,

thats correct - because we have such a long event time (its about a month) we decided to dont give to much mage free spells during purchases - the meat bonus when using the mage is increased, thats why we don't push these too.

but, i promise there will be another event where this will come back :)

regards

Dschibait

• Good morning everyone, today I want to leave a reflection in the forum for game administrators and for players to give their opinion.

First of all I would like to thank you for this wonderful meat event, it is always appreciated that you keep us entertained.

Secondly, I wanted to record my dissatisfaction with the prizes of the event. I would like you to think about what we want to transmit to our society. I am aware that damoria needs money to develop the game or its administrators, but it does not seem fair to me that the player who invests 50-100-200 euros gets more prizes and better than the player who uses his time for 1 month to be in front of the computer sending attacks. I was born and educated in the culture of effort, I think we should all make a reflection here. I don't think the image we want to give to the society in which money buys everything is good.

Without further ado, have a good summer everyone.

• Official Post

Good morning everyone, today I want to leave a reflection in the forum for game administrators and for players to give their opinion.

First of all I would like to thank you for this wonderful meat event, it is always appreciated that you keep us entertained.

Secondly, I wanted to record my dissatisfaction with the prizes of the event. I would like you to think about what we want to transmit to our society. I am aware that damoria needs money to develop the game or its administrators, but it does not seem fair to me that the player who invests 50-100-200 euros gets more prizes and better than the player who uses his time for 1 month to be in front of the computer sending attacks. I was born and educated in the culture of effort, I think we should all make a reflection here. I don't think the image we want to give to the society in which money buys everything is good.

Without further ado, have a good summer everyone.

yes i see your point - we already done these kind of payment ruffles in the past - and what i saw is that many go for the bigger package; so for me it feels not correct to give the same amount to lower packages and not more winners to a bigger package. Many players just waiting for a +%Gold event or these kind of events, and maybe just want to invest 100$, now they thinking maybe yeah, could also spent 150$ for the bigger package and having the chance of getting a big extra.

I respect these kind of hints or - i dont like the "hard" word criticism - what i would like is some ideas of adjusting the existing or some new ideas :) that makes it more like that you think about the whole situation - beside that "everyone has to make money" part.

• yes i see your point - we already done these kind of payment ruffles in the past - and what i saw is that many go for the bigger package; so for me it feels not correct to give the same amount to lower packages and not more winners to a bigger package. Many players just waiting for a +%Gold event or these kind of events, and maybe just want to invest 100$, now they thinking maybe yeah, could also spent 150$ for the bigger package and having the chance of getting a big extra.

I respect these kind of hints or - i dont like the "hard" word criticism - what i would like is some ideas of adjusting the existing or some new ideas :) that makes it more like that you think about the whole situation - beside that "everyone has to make money" part.

Even some words with the translation may not be understood well. In Spain a critic is to debate on a subject that generates controversy.

My idea is easy, the prizes in damoria that are won playing damoria.

Extra gold bonuses in events, it seems perfect to me, put 20%-30%-40%-50% extra, specific days of 2x1 but it does not seem right to me that a player gets more prizes with money than playing the game.

Solution the one who attacks the bandits more and better prizes, that the gold helps the game but it is not so important when seeing the classification in the ranking. I hope to be of help with my ideas. Thanks for your understanding.

• Good idea, to make a contest with prizes of attacking the bandit camps . But if you are not one of the prize winners, the motivation is a bit less. Even while you still get the loot. But to see what you got, you also have to open all those reports or do all attacks from the same castle. The number of the total loot doesn't speak to me. Is it possible to see a list of what you have already won in wood, stone, ore, diamonds, rubies and emeralds?

• Good idea, to make a contest with prizes of attacking the bandit camps . But if you are not one of the prize winners, the motivation is a bit less. Even while you still get the loot. But to see what you got, you also have to open all those reports or do all attacks from the same castle. The number of the total loot doesn't speak to me. Is it possible to see a list of what you have already won in wood, stone, ore, diamonds, rubies and emeralds?

yes, that seems like a very good idea to me, this morning I have almost 2000 reports to open, I'm not going to open them to see how much I've gained in resources and precious stones, maybe a result for the day or for 12 hours or so every 50 attacks or 100 attacks