• Good morning all

I often have this kind of report

SCRIPT
    Image SCRIPT hosted in ImgBB
    ibb.co

the defender has capitulated but I do not win the battle while I am at 50% loss but I do not lose 50% of my scouts so I should win the battle !! it is written that I capitulate when it is necessary since I do not lose 50% of my scouts.

I often have this kind of reports when I should win it does not cause a lot of problems in the game because sometimes it takes me 2 days to attack and I have to cancel the attack, it also costs me resources

I'm not asking for a refund or anything else, I just want you to look at the fight script to understand where this error comes from :) :)

Cordially

ID 187

• There has always been draws, most with setting 25% of one of the opponents. But nowdays it looks there are more often draws and also with other battlesettings. I'm not sure when they started to occure and why.

• yes it is really unpleasant because it is the opponent who capitulates is not us so we should win the fight

I hope to have more information from the moderations is the corrections of the script

• also ich habe das Problem auch und mir wurde geschrieben, das ich schon über 200 Angriffe gemacht habe und dadurch kommen solche Resultate zu stande. (da ist irgendwo eine Grenze im Script)

Dadurch mache ich zurzeit auch keine Angriffe mehr, mir bringt es nix wenn ich ein Kampf als unentschieden bekomme bei 27% Verluste auf meiner Seite, obwohl ich der Kampfeinstellung 100% stehen habe.

Ich hoffe das wird bald gefixt, so macht das echt kein Spaß mehr

• It can't be because of the number of attacks you have sent to a target. I myself have had several draws on a target where I certainly didn't send 200 attacks. And I've seen several draws on a gray castle and you certainly don't send 200 attacks on that.

• Official Post

just to say this here - it is NOT the amount of attacks its the amount of rounds a battle is long.

The limitation is for about 200 rounds - after 200 rounds and there is no capitulation or winner then the final result is a draw. That makes sense and is not a bug or something else. I can't say if this happend here or not - for that i need a ticket with detailed information about account, time of battle and situation.

Basicly, you can use the battle simulator to simulate battles like this - if you see any poblems there, you can write us the detailed informations that the team can validate this and finally - yes there are bugs - we can fix these problems.

regards

Dschibait

• good evening you will see once again the bug in evidence

2 more times tonight, the text says I'm giving up when that's not true

21.06.2022 20:22:00

21.06.2022 20:27:35

ID 187

Edited once, last by Chemilla ().

• dies macht ja kein Sinn, wenn ich Spionieren will und den der Kampf als Unentschieden geht obwohl KE nicht mal anähernd erreicht wurde. Kann ich nix vorher Simulieren. Sondern habe nur Verluste

• Official Post

because i dont get any situation - values - capitulation settings and so one from you, i go for myself to detect the issue in the fight.

i looked into the fight from you at "21.06.2022 20:22:00"

so, in spy battles spy units has about 1atk and 1def (in normal battles they have more def)

A spy battle is like

-> attacker calculation

-> defender calculation (no reduction from atk phase!)

-> checking for capitulation

-> reduction

-> result or next round

Your both spies are really even - i can't tell the exact numbers here, but "even" is enough to explain the result here.

So some scenarios:

250m spies vs 250m spies

=> first round, attacker calculation ends ab in completly destroyed the defender

=> first round defender (no reduction from first calculation, we simulate a real fight not a "just attacker fight") this also ends up in compltelty destroying the attacker

=> result is a draw

=> reduction is 25% for defender capitulation settings

=> attacker lost about 25% too, makes no sense that he lose more

This is how a damoria script is working when you have even fights, which ends up in round1

You don't win, so or so, you get also completly destroyed from the opponent.

How we could fix this?

- A option would be to say, that the player with heigher capitulation lose value will win this. But, when doing this, no one will attack anymore. Your risk is so heigh with this "even" fights.

- another way: We could say that when a draw happend, that you still spy the opponent.

How could you win this right now?

You have to push him into capitulation (25% for example) but you need enough spies to avoid getting also into capitulation settings.

So capitulation settings to 100% (thats really risky and makes no sense) isn't a good way.

With about your 50% capitulation settings you need to take less then 50% dmg from the opponent spies - means you need for an opponent with 200m spies more than 400m spies. (without researches)

Im just a developer and don't played damoria like you all do it - for me, this is a given thing since about 15years - so changing this needs to discuss really carefuly.

• So capitulation settings to 100% (thats really risky and makes no sense) isn't a good way.

Bei Spionieren macht da schon Sinn die Kampfeinstellung auf 100% zu haben, wird auch von vielen so gemacht. Ich persönlich Kämpfe fast immer mit 100%, Lieber alle Truppen verlieren, als ein Kampf als unentschieden und noch mal los laufen zu müßen.

Wenn ich mir den oben den KB ansehe hat Loice nicht mal 25% verloren obwohl er die Kampfeinstellung auf 50%.

• hello

me what I have a problem with in its results is that it is written that I capitulate with that this is false I do not capitulate but the opponent capitulates then I is not the spy report so I must cancel my attack or then launched a new espionage which each time costs me resources, scouts and you time is why I want this to be corrected because I must win is in the end I draw while in the attack I was at 50% so to draw or capitulate I would have had to lose 250 million scouts which is not the case, you are a script developer and you are not playing damoria but I think that he doesn't need to play a damoria to understand what I'm saying ?(

Cordially

• Official Post

hello

me what I have a problem with in its results is that it is written that I capitulate with that this is false I do not capitulate but the opponent capitulates then I is not the spy report so I must cancel my attack or then launched a new espionage which each time costs me resources, scouts and you time is why I want this to be corrected because I must win is in the end I draw while in the attack I was at 50% so to draw or capitulate I would have had to lose 250 million scouts which is not the case, you are a script developer and you are not playing damoria but I think that he doesn't need to play a damoria to understand what I'm saying ?(

Cordially

could you please read my post ...

you have 50% capitulation settings, and fights with almost the same value of troops, you definetly lose 50% of your spies.

so why you say that you don't capitulate? Yes you do!