• Hello to all!

I was wanting to share an idea that I had and have not noticed if it has already been mentionned in the forum. Excuse me if it has already been proposed.

What I was proposing is why is it that when we program 5 constructions for buildings, we are only deducted for the first one and have to wait the beginning of the second construction before being deducted for the second construction?

Could we not be deducted immediately each construction programmed so that way we can see immediately what we have left as ressources and I think it would make it a bit easier to program long constructions during our escape flights. I like building during escape flights, but it's difficult to program 5 without having to calculate our needs in ressources. Loss of time.

There you have it for my suggestion.

Best Regards to all and Good Game ;)

• This need to queue buildings is only a problem for the first few weeks of an account. Once your account gets up to higher levels, new buildings take days to finish, sometimes weeks. There is no real reason to queue multiple buildings when they take that long, and after a certain stage, you most likely will find it very difficult to get enough resources to build more than one building on each planet at a time, they just become incredibly expensive.

My aliases:
    Fodder
    ThePoet
    Hotmess
    zzzzzz
    Raffie