• This is a small suggestion (maybe request is a better word). As someone who cannot even remember his own birthday, never mind my kids' birthdays, I find it difficult to remember when I went into spectral mode. Is it possible to have this recorded somewhere in the settings interface so that a player can see how long they have before they need to go active again?

This is just a convenience thing. If the mode has been designed with this uncertainty as a deliberate way of pushing people to come out of spectral earlier than if they were sure of the date, then it's fine as it is. But if it is not a deliberate thing, a countdown, or even a date of activation would be great.

My aliases:
    Fodder
    ThePoet
    Hotmess
    zzzzzz
    Raffie

• Official Post

you can't fly out of spectral mode so it's unnecessary

thats not 100% correct.

FAQ:
    Spectral Mode

Players are not put into inactivity by the system from spectral mode (see vacation mode). After 90 days, a player in spectral mode is automatically deleted without turning yellow beforehand

these 90days is just taking place, when you are in deletion range - means when you are not logged into the game in the last 60days.

I will put a date on the spectral page, where you entered the spectral mode

regards

Dschibait