• Hello Guys!

Dschibait you put out this game pretty slowly. You always try to answer smart, but you also know that it only works for a while. You kicked out the biggest players, but Phil slapped you in the face, and you're left alone with your alliance! But your alliance knows that you make a lot of mistakes. All my respect to the active players, and I don't want to insult you guys! But this is hard to see as a game goes down! I Start Last Stand after NATO and now? and now I'm going to the trash! hehe (Phil) Thank you Dschibait!!!!

Dschibat i would like to go with your word!

Closed!

• Official Post

The player Anfisza means, that im a real damoria player and don't "just" develop here..

the thing is, if he would have a good relationship to Hochstedter (Phil) so, he would know that im just a developer and don't play my games at all.

Thats why i have many players - like Phil - consulted to get more feedback, ideas for changes and also suggestions for ways we have to go.

Anfisza is just pissed that i don't do what he want... Thats fine to me, but i don't accept such like of aggressivity against me here in a public thread. Thats why i remove him from the game now. You got about 3 chances, but you insult, or wrote hateful against me - i don't see why you want to play damoria this way.

PS:
    @anyone else - we will open his account in the next days that you have access to his castles... he still is blocked bitmeup-wide.

• Official Post

but Phil slapped you in the face

this is what i think is really aggressive - there is no one slapping someone here; phil and i have a good contact and, yes, sometimes we are not on the same mind, but thats ok for us.

finally, he (Anfisza) gots about 3 chances because of insults, aggressivity, lies and so many offensive actions against me or the team here - there where a problem some weeks ago with our ticket tool, where he was blocked here on the forum, i removed the block because, it was hard to figure the problem out with this forum block, but, yeah you see it - not a month later we get this kind of post.

no words.

• Hello Dschibait, hello "others seems invited",

stay clear to the rules.

Make sure, that ALL alliances/groups can be part to your plans about the future.

you made lot of mistakes in past.

surely we too, but only learning by making better will bring us out of """"""""""" "

Really really hard to write, but please let´s stop the war "here " now.

greetings

Graf_Orlamünde

• Official Post

how or better why i should stop the war here?

Its your job to find a solution ingame - take contracts or capitulate.

• in the actual case the ban seems to be the logical consequence and yes Anfisza knew the consequences. no matter if he has hot temperament or not but in this situation he had chances before and others supported him to get foot back in game but the consequences are clearly announced in past.

Dschibait, Grad_Orlamuende means the "war" in forum not ingame. :)

as i wrote days or weeks ago. it makes no sense to argue in the way of last months.

a game is a game and not a platform to insult admins or player community and the forum also is not a place to insult others.

so play the game or maybe some of use should think to retire from game because cannot make difference between game, politics and real life.