• Attack protection is being requested because there are players who now have other things on their mind than actively playing Damoria. There are players who would like to capitulate because their mind is not set on playing. Isn't it double that an event is started? Those who are too busy now due to the brutal attack on the Ukraine, have no time for ,their mind is not set on fun events.

If the choice is made to stop the attacks because of the terrible things that are now happening in real life, it is hypocritical to ask for fun events.

Yes there is war in Damoria. But this is a game. If there are players who are unable to play in real life due to the situation, they can start their own alliance and give a short explanation in the profile of the reason why they cannot / do not want to play Damoria for a while. Diplomats from other alliances can place this alliance under NAP. The players will not be attacked as long as the player's behavior corresponds to the stated reason. I do not think it is necessary for the entire game to be shut down for a long time.

• Official Post

yes, thats also my opinion like Juflo

i will talk with the team, maybe we will start a short time world or some a short time crusade or guard..

if you have some ideas - feel free to post them here.

• I would like to remind you that every day there are problems. Of every genre. For anyone, anywhere.

Africa, the Middle East and others are far away for most of us - Europeans I think. The majority will be from central Europe and the situation in Ukraine tells them more, and as such a different treatment is imposed.

In my opinion, the differentiated treatment is correct but without exaggeration.

Events to supply the truce in the game is nonsense. If someone can't play, they won't be able to participate either. A Crusade type event with big bonuses will be very damaging - comparatively - to them. Events that imply a great presence as well.

A Crusade or Guards type event involving small presence and small bonuses seems fine to me. A temporary world can do the same.

May the healing be quick. Once again we have the fools wanting to destroy the world and the madmen trying to save it...

Build sanatoriums, not bombs!!!

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• In my opinion, by establishing a new world for a temporary period, an equal number of castles and soldiers can be given to those who will actively participate in the game and who want to fight, so that they can practice war among themselves.

At the same time, the war can be sustained by giving the option to buy soldiers with gold to those who lost all their soldiers here.

Of course, this new world should not affect the real crusade world and should not give it an advantage.

Players in countries where there is peace during the temporary protection process do not break away from the game and do not get bored. This idea and buying options with gold can be developed by you.

• Thus, it is ensured that big-small or old-new players encounter and experience each other on the battlefield. However, in my personal opinion, alliance formation should not be allowed and groups of equal numbers of players should be created by the system or administrators in the order of application.

Otherwise, the players in great alliance will unite again and crush the others. This both reduces the excitement and shortens the life of this temporary world to be established. old and new players cannot develop a dialogue with each other.