• hello

I can understand why damoria put a truce even if it would have selected only Ukrainian players is not paralyzed the game

this truce therefore arranges a certain number of players but also penalizes a certain number of players, for example I had to take a certain number of castles or I had already passed 3 senators and the truce has arrived, so I lose troops unnecessarily, the player therefore has time to reinforce this and the approval will go up to 100% and there is no bonus in compensation, which is why Damoria should automatically put a resource or troop bonus the unexpected truce gold

for example :
    - in peacetime if damoria puts an unexpected truce it should put a resource bonus.

- in time of war if damoria puts an unexpected truce damoria should put a troop bonus.

it should be remembered that putting a resource or troop bonus costs nothing to damoria but it compensates for the frustration of the players not being able to play 8) 8)

Cordially

• Official Post

Hello,

a troop or resource multiplier like you ask for is a compensation but will not give you something special compared to the player you attacked before (your example) - for me, it wasn't easy to decide this "pause" again, but it changed and finally, i got many tickets with different opinions about the war and what players expect from me:

here are just 3:

- activating an attack protection

- banning all russian players from the game

- putting all ukrains into a capitulation state

we don't need to discuss that i don't do the 2nd or 3rd

for me, its not "such" easy to define who is ukraine and who not - basicly, i also read tickets/players who help on borders (polish for example) and have also almost no time to go into damoria. Im in contact with big members of both alliances and i hoped that the war is maybe paused when the ukraine invasion starts - its not, but it slows down...

so, what i want to say here is, that the decision was maybe "a damoria decision", but the decision isn't facing one player or isn't placed without any background - and its not just an ukraine "thing".

regards

Dschbait

• How about freezing the situation of the castles when the truce starts?

The acceptance of the population, the time to be contested, the time to demolish, the time to be gray... It doesn't solve everything, but it lessens inconveniences.

The same to support - internal, external - and troops moving?

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• indeed damoria should have blocked the approvals of the castles, blocking the internal troop movement is support it would have been more just

as well as putting a bonus troop to apologize for the inconvenience

because if we count on a year on the day of truce because of bugs or other it is really huge each time for several days or weeks

• Maybe you can study to implement a vacation mode system, as there are in other games...

Now it is the war in Ukraine, later on there will be other events... after all this we are people and we have problems or situations where we have to stop playing... a mode that you can activate and that after activating it you cannot deactivate it until after 2 days...

Keep calm and fix it!

• Official Post

i will talk with the team - i like the idea to have the conquer status back, when the protection ends.

this should be really easy - just adding the truce-time to the time, where it was conquered.

so anyone can have a chance to get the castle back with conquered de-adventages.

• it would also be necessary to discuss putting a place of resource or troop bonuses each time there is a truce because it must be said that the truce is regularly is sometimes very long. if there would just be a small truce every 6 months people would understand except we have at least a truce every 2 months

for the current truce indeed it would be necessary to pause on the disputed castles or in right of demolitions as well as on the approval of the castles which was in progress this will put a kind of pause in the game but would disadvantage the players less, for my part I I lost troops because I only had 1 senator left to spend on castles is when we start the war again the approvals will be 100% again is the player will have to organize a new defense so I am left in this business

• Loic enough is enough. seems you are a compensation junkie ^^ next time you want compensations for christmas truce or what else?

there is no need for discuss for bonuses each time there is a truce.

and by the way you are not the only one with disbenefits if there is a truce. so you are not the "central point" in this game and not only have disadvantages. if your selfish behavior allow to check the "whole big thing" around you.

maybe you think about the game and ask yourself "is the game so import for myself?" to urge for that and for that and so on!?

so calm down and relax...it is game...if should be for fun and not to be so serious. so no reason to urge something.