• in a different thread I posted a malfunction with the healer.

Here I wanted to check a malfunction in battle script:

(also made a ticket about it, but wanted to see if others experience this too (not meant to push any admin / programmer ;) )

I added a screen from a fight where I was attacker. Result is a draw, while the losses were about 10%. No 25 / 50 / 75 / 100% barrier was met (and I wasn't attacking with 25% battle settings)

If I won this fight, the castle would be mine and an other attack wouldn't be necessary (which means all the losses of the extra attack wouldn't have been there)

Anyone else faced this problem before? Anyone can explain how/why this happened?

• Official Post

I too have no idea under what circumstances these results arise. Maybe it's a bug or maybe it's a deliberate surprise in the battle script. The question seems to me more whether something should be done about this deviation from the combat settings. So I move this topic to another part of the forum.

• Well... actually I lost 75million troops in an extra attack that never would have been fought.
    So I think I can call it a bug? My troops should have surrendered at 25 / 50 / 75 / 100 % losses... not at 10-15% (or something like that)