• Guys its hard to say anything! The biggest player is gone!! This players supported for everyone! Support for Tyra, Support for all small and medium players players,Support for me! Him left the game!!! Phil thank you very much for everything!!! Phil See you the Octoberfest!!

I hope one day you coming back again! All the best for your private life! We Love you!! (HEHE)

• Guys its hard to say anything! The biggest player is gone!! This players supported for everyone! Support for Tyra, Support for all small and medium players players,Support for me! Him left the game!!! Phil thank you very much for everything!!! Phil See you the Octoberfest!!

I hope one day you coming back again! All the best for your private life! We Love you!! (HEHE)

Szabika, don't worry! I'm sure he'll come back. At the latest when the new "Guard" season starts! :thumbup: 8)

• I hope it's not goodbye but rather a vacation. ;)

For many reasons:
    - We don't have enough players to lose them!
    - Who will I make speed comparison tables with in the Guards? At least name a follower and give him the hightec mouse...
    - I still haven't received the damn beer (sorry for the expression but it has to be like this otherwise it doesn't give the necessary emphasis). Not binary, not by mail, not by homing pigeon... NOT. Nothing! :cursing:
    - Others, as or more valid than these.

Don't go, you're forgiven!!! :)

Come back after vacation. With beer.... :thumbup:

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.