• Hi all,

Why is on of our best friends Szabi, Anfisza, banned now? I just saw this ingame but we do not know why.

I remember him always being a fair player, no scripting or cheating...just a bit temperament in forum.

Anfisza actually brought me back to this game with ingame messages two years ago.

Regards

Phil

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

• Deleted...

Gelöscht...

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.

Edited 2 times, last by Hochstedter ().

• I've read the Dschibait regulations elsewhere and it's also threatening to disable the Zodiac on the forum.

We play this game together to enjoy it. Please, we will all be grateful to you if we hear the explanation from you.

As a manager in such practices, your approach, unfortunately, causes wrong thoughts in our minds, which are sensitive. We have the perception that it seems to be a personal matter.

Please, it is our right to ask you to come to the clarification. I certainly think there is a valid reason and it is not an inexplicable game rule.

Refars

Ats.

• Official Post

As a moderator I don't have access to information about banned players. All I know is that normally no information is given to other players. Affected player Anfisza can contact support to clarify the reason for the ban. There may be a misunderstanding and the player and Dschibait together can find out why certain facts, which indicate a rule-breaking, have occurred. If the rule violation is apparent, the player can accept a penalty and continue or stop the game. It is up to the player whether or not he informs his alliance, friends about this.

• I know the details from him. You can contact me shadow

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.

• just when I thought I see it all, there is more that makes you shake your heard in wonderment.

unbelie

• Official Post

Hello,

i will tell you what happend; he has created a support ticket 10 times, i told him that its enogh and he has to wait like anyone else, when we finish it - but still he created more and more tickets.

thats why he gets a ban - and now, he continues with creating tickets after that - im pretty sure he will not come back to Damoria.

regards

Dschibait

sorry for double post - but i got now 3 reactions on this post with a negativity, so, telling the support again and again a problem and don't looking into the email account, if someone answered something is just spamming ... i don't want to block / Ban him, but when i get about 3 tickets in 1 hour thats not funny anymore and reduces the overall time we can spent onto other tickets.

so please, it would be nice if someone from his alliance could explain the ticket system and a mail program to him.

• sorry for double post - but i got now 3 reactions on this post with a negativity, so, telling the support again and again a problem and don't looking into the email account, if someone answered something is just spamming ... i don't want to block / Ban him, but when i get about 3 tickets in 1 hour thats not funny anymore and reduces the overall time we can spent onto other tickets.

so please, it would be nice if someone from his alliance could explain the ticket system and a mail program to him.

Hi Dschibait,

I know from experience (especially IT rookies) will push every button 100 times and try everything when something is not working, even when told not to do so.

Banning those people will only result in more of this behaviour and make the problem even worse?

In my opinion, in these kind of situations a standard email explaining that spamming the support is not the way to go, with if possible providing some general internet links with information how a support system works, ...
    Also, telling the person that new support tickets/emails will not be read (automatically place them into a junk folder) until his first support ticket is handled or for a certain period (eg. 1 week).

In my opinion someone should NOT be banned for spamming support.

A support ticket/Forum ban yes, but not being banned from the game...

Kr,

Vanmorris

• with the risk of angering someone, but without intention or evil thoughts:

I understand that spamming support tickets can be exhausting and annoying, but a game suspension is not a good ratio to other misdemeanors.

i stand behind Vanmorris and the idea: ticket ban or forum ban yes but not a game ban.

In the end the administration staff makes the decision and we have to accept it but please think about if this ban is a too strong statement/message to the Damoria Community.

I honestly say that I don't criticize or attack anyone, but I have my doubts about the scope of this ban. Please think in terms of the game.

J0HN.W1CK

• I also feel that a suspension is too severe a punishment.

In cases of previous violations of the General Terms and Conditions or similar, game suspensions were also issued which were entitled. I'm just thinking about the users of different bugs. That was already crass what this player allowed himself, on the other hand this is a small batelle in this case.

One should already leave the church in the village and have a level plan for punishments. So in kind:

Infringement Category A: permanent suspension

Violation category B: 6 months suspension

Violation category C: 2 months suspension

I would rather classify a violation as in this case in category C. After all, this is a war game, and emotions also play an important role. Not everyone is pleased with attacks on their locks. There's one word for the other. Putting everything on the gold scale is definitely the wrong way.

• Official Post

just saying - i have already told him this 2 times that he don't should create support tickets.

we use Jire Service Desk as support sofftware (so we pay for that) and im pretty sure that i can not blacklist him for a certain time - so i have to add / remove him from the blacklist by my own.

basicly, this player has several support tickets already done with us so why he dosn't look into his email folder at all?

I ban him for about Xdays, and its not my intention to ban him for life, but when he just went to push again and again new tickets, what should i do ? I don't see a benefit in blacklist him from this support system at all - his support request is ok, thats definitly a bug and i restored his stuff, but in general, when writing 10 times to get a faster support shouldn't be the way.

• Hello Team Damoria,

Anyway we had some suspensions where i think the violation of rules was Not so hard to give These Players a ban ( just My Opinion) Please Choose this Option as the Last Option. Especially Not in War Time it Can influence the war and we all Want a fair war with good fights. These bans demotivated also a lot of allymates. I appreciate If These Problems Can be Solved without ban. Have a nice day

• Official Post

has Anyone contact to this player?

he has created new tickets and asking for answers - i wrote him so often but it seems like he don't get / read the emails.

(im pretty sure that he gets the emails - but maybe he has a wrong email address or so, or an error to get into the mail account?)

can someone tell him, that he has to contact me here on the board in a private conversation

• i told to him on skype now. he wrote 'i banned on the forum too. and i try to contact with admin by email. for your information.