• It does not look good to mock the noble warriors in the presence. X( :rolleyes:

Conquering castles and calling them "Beer for all" (with sheep sound - "Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeer".. 8o ) is something that is your prerogative but it is good not to forget. :/

We've been waiting for the beer for a long time. You are in debt!! :thumbdown:

Now with some slack to fight in the base game - yes, the guards have seen an internal takeover :rolleyes: - I think you'll find some time to catch up on your debts... :thumbup:

For me, a Belgian Trappist if I'm not asking too much. 8)

Es sieht nicht gut aus, die edlen Krieger in der Gegenwart zu verspotten.

Burgen zu erobern und sie "Bier für alle" zu nennen (mit Schafslaut - "Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer"...) ist dein Vorrecht, aber nicht zu vergessen.

Auf das Bier haben wir lange gewartet. Du hast Schulden!!

Jetzt mit etwas Nachholbedarf im Basisspiel - ja, die Wachen haben eine interne Übernahme miterlebt - ich denke, Sie werden etwas Zeit finden, um Ihre Schulden nachzuholen ...

Für mich ein belgischer Trappisten, wenn ich nicht zu viel verlange.

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• The reason for the naming was more or less due to the fact that on 1 single castle 10 TVT members were running. So I wanted to give them all a beer,

But nice thoughts and nice interpretation hehe

Der Grund für die Benennung war relativ einfach. Es liefen 10 Mitglieder auf ein Schloss zur Rückeroberung und es sollte "Bier für alle" geben.

Das ist alles haha. Aber coole Interpretation von dir xD

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

• Und ich dachte, dass es eine offizielle Party-Einladung mit kostenfreien "ALL YOU CAN DRINK" Biergetränken ist. Sonst wäre ich erst gar nicht losgelaufen :D

• Even without my long overdue beer, today I helped you, once again, to win the Guards. :thumbup:

With the help of the French fighters, against whom? ...Let's not get into conspiracy theories again - as the LGH people say "I don't believe in witches but there are, there are!" (they say that in Spanish, or castellano, or another language used over there)

I don't see much doubt, outside of Damoria, you're a politician. Slippery answer, getting off topic, explaining the obvious or the unverifiable... :saint:

And my Belgian Trappist???? :/
    I settle for a German wheat beer, a Dutch or Madeira lager or even any Pilsener. But... the promised is due!!!! :whistling:

EDIT:

Story in progress: adding plot... ;)

W1 - 124

Edited once, last by Nordium: lol - adding plot ().

• I plead guilty and powerless to resolve. :(

Hoch is consistently losing. For now in the Guards...

I'm afraid I contributed to this. No, I'm not part of any behind-the-scenes conspiracy to overthrow the boss. But... I launched the "save the poor mouse from Hoch" campaign and others.

And now? Consciousness won't even let me sleep... :P

As much as I try to help... I can't. When the traps are well set, when the wills unite, when the thirst for victory takes everyone forward...

Am sorry. Since the beginning of the coup, I've been trying to help. Today was another try. But... I declare myself impotent.

I will, however, continue to help you in the finals, like today. Pure altruism? No! I'm waiting for my double trappist. :saint:

#whatispromisedisowed

#dontforgetthebeer

W1 - 124