• Official Post

Hi Mencey,

I am a moderator : an experienced player who has been asked to keep the forum tidy and answer questions. Being a player, like all other players, I have no access to the knowledge of the admins and no access to the games of other players. I don't know the battle script any better than other players who have experimented with it. When I answer a question it is from my experience as a player.

1) Are defending troops +1 defense bonuses being applied to troop back +2 for acheos as reflected in the game's features? and if yes, could you explain the result of the attached simulation?

1) I never found any evidence for this and the simulation proves that it probably isn't.

2)If not, would you be kind enough to give a brief explanation of why they do not apply?

2) I'm not sure. But I think this wall bonus was taken down by an admin at some point in the past ( Bigpoint times) . I don't know the reason for this. The bonus may have caused bugs or made it impossible to take over an enemy castle if it had a high wall.

3) These characteristics that we find in the game, are being applied in the attacking troops' bonuses, as well as in the constructions, (see page help tabs of troops, buildings etc)

3) I don't understand what you mean by this.

4) From your point of view, what opinion do you have (moderators), if an army that defends itself behind a parapet-wall should not have a defensive bonus or not and why should it not have it?

4) My opinion is as good or bad as the opinion of other players. All I know is that the situation, in this world has never been different. If you want to have a discussion about whether or not to grant this bonus, you'll have to start that in another part of the forum.

• 3) These characteristics that we find in the game, are being applied in the attacking troops' bonuses, as well as in the constructions, (see page help tabs of troops, buildings etc)

3) I don't understand what you mean by this.

thank you very much for your help; If in the next few days the administrators can answer any of the questions.

As far as I know I already know, in the Spain server and in EG2 (bigponit stage) if these bonuses worked and it was not impossible to conquer a castle, it was easier than now, the difference is as I said before, if you attacked a castle With wall 20 you had 1000 losses in relation to the army you sent, if you attacked it with wall 70 then you had 1500, by having better defense bonds you caused more losses in the attacker's troops, but the opposite was not impossible, the walls they were weaker than now. Actually now, the fighting troops do not defend a castle, it is as if the fight is taking place on an open battlefield without protection.

And finally, to the question that has created doubts, I will try to clarify it, supposedly each troop has a characteristic or base values both in defense and in attack, for example and according to the attached capture:

Lancer: battle value attack 10 defense 15

Armored cavalry: attack value 150 defense 200

These values are what I refer to, it is assumed that if they are being applied, hence some troops are better to attack and others to defend, and I just wanted this question to be ratified and that it creates the question of whether these values are Apply, as the attached page tells us, in the same philosophy the other defense bonuses are not applied for each level of wall? I hope I have clarified your doubt about the question.

Once again I reiterate my gratitude for your attention and help. Atte. Mencey

We will wait for a possible response from the bitmeup team if it is deemed appropriate.

• Official Post

you can talk about this, but we didn't changed that because there is a war right now ...

This is like it is since about 2015 where we got damoria ... so yeah, maybe its not correct, maybe there are other old Bigpoint Servers where this is correct, but still, we don't repair it these days.

• Thank you very much, doubt clarified for me part this thread can be closed.

P.S. I completely agree with Deschibait that this error in the game is not the time to correct it so as not to influence now that there is a war and not to make past mistakes, we will see in the future if it is convenient or not, look at this, but That is not for me to decide. Finally and once again say and clarify again that the undersigned did not create this thread with the intention of making changes that this is clear if I had thought so I would have created this thread in another way and in errors / bugs of the game , I just wanted to confirm in case I was wrong that what was proposed worked or I didn't do it to adapt my way of playing and now I have it clear.

Thank you very much, and query resolved.