• I have made these two simulations of a real battle today, where the attacker and defender have the same 25% surrender percentage.

The first simulation (attached image) is with 10 levels of wall (I have tried more levels, 20, 30 etc., always with the same result).

In the second simulation (attached image) the defender's wall level is 100.

the third image is the percentages that the troops earn according to the levels of the wall.

Now the question is, what is the use of having the wall at level 1 or 100 if we are guided by the simulations on the real attack, if you are going to obtain the same results?

By logicá, the attacker for attacking with many more troops than the defender, the result could be correct, that is, he wins the battle, but what is not correct or logical is that he has the same losses, it is assumed that the greater the wall the defender has more Bonuses so that even if he loses the battle, he would have to cause more losses to the attacker.

This does not make sense to me, the administrators could explain the object of the wall in the game, if in the end you do not get any advantage.

thanks for your attention.

• The wall bonus on the troops, as far as I know, has never worked in this world. I wonder if it still existed in the old worlds before the merge. The Damoria team only worked on the strength of the walls and the influence of the research on the walls as you can see in the topic below.
    The benefit of a higher level of the wall lies in the strength of the wall.
    Wall

• Well as far as I know, previously this worked for each level of wall increased by the player, his defensive troops had defense bonuses, as reflected in the screenshot of the game page. If this information can help you: previously attacking a castle with wall level 70 and ensuring that the battle was won, the attacker had to send at least 3 times more troops than the defender had and still with a very high cost of losses for the attacker.

Indeed I know the update that was carried out on the walls some time ago and I do not know if the troop bonuses were taken into account, I consider that this topic is for your study by you administrators for several reasons and among them these two mainly:

1st. It is a characteristic or norm of the game, as reflected in the game itself (screenshot) that there is a specific window explaining the different levels of defense bonuses for the troops, therefore I think these characteristics should be applied to the troops. .

2nd. As a matter of logic, an army that fights in the open is not the same as that of one that fights with protection and allows me these historical examples in the evolution of wars, where they implemented, for example, the moats, the walling of cities ( It is assumed that this was done because it was better defended, then among others the trenches, bunker and all those improvements that are implemented in battles to better protect the armies).

I hope I have explained my point of view well and it is understandable to everyone, as I do not master the English language.

Thank you for your attention and interest in this consultation.

• What does the wall have to do with this when attacking?

The troops are outside of the players castle, attacking a different player?

The player that is defending, should receive a bonus because he has constructed the wall?

The wall helps the troops defend the castle?

• The algorithm is the same for everyone. In this we are all the same.

For me it all comes down to clear information - Simulator and battles belie the info page.

Either change the battle algorithm or the info page...

EDIT:

I suppose everyone attacks and defends - if only deffends...

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• For years the wall bonus was fine. Everyone was happy with the bonus.

When admins made changes to the game and also fixed bugs in walls, many were upset about the changes. Nobody wanted these changes. NATO/Spanish players in particular were against it.

Now you suddenly want a change very quickly. Why? Why now? Why not a year ago? Why not 1 month ago? Why not before the war? Does someone want to sneak an advantage for themselves here again?

In my opinion, the one who defends should find a bonus compared to the one who attacks with a high wall.

Now I understand. That is exactly the strategy of the NATO players at the moment. Hide behind the high walls. Now I also understand why the demand is being made to introduce a high bonus for walls. Unbelievable!

Sorry, but aren't you ashamed of this behavior?

• Official Post

Well as far as I know, previously this worked for each level of wall increased by the player, his defensive troops had defense bonuses, as reflected in the screenshot of the game page. If this information can help you: previously attacking a castle with wall level 70 and ensuring that the battle was won, the attacker had to send at least 3 times more troops than the defender had and still with a very high cost of losses for the attacker.

Hello Mencey,
    Can you tell me how long ago the situation of a level 70 wall has been? What do you call "previously"? When we got to this world there was a bug related to the strength of the walls and they were barely in use, as they already fell over when you blow against them.

• Dear player, do not try to divert attention from this thread, confuse or distort it, I will only exchange an opinion with you this time because of what I have said before in which apparently you are an expert in misrepresentation; This is a help thread of the game, where you read that a change is requested or something similar, the question is clear, the game has some characteristics and functions, among them this as you can see for yourself that at each level of the wall The troops obtain a series of bonuses, which apparently are not being applied and the question is clear and logical in my modest opinion, what relationship-function do the walls have with the defense bonds that the troops earn and it is requested that if they can be clarify these terms for us.

his wars and personal stories with born or without born etc, I think they are being debated in other threads more consistent than this one.

Hello Mencey,
    Can you tell me how long ago the situation of a level 70 wall has been? What do you call "previously"? When we got to this world there was a bug related to the strength of the walls and they were barely in use, as they already fell over when you blow against them.

I am not referring specifically to the resistance of the wall, to tear it down I know that this was corrected and there was an update on the walls.

"Previously" I mean the bipoint stage, at this current stage I had not noticed this detail until now, I thought that these bonds were still working. In the bigpoint stage more or less it would be like this, because I do not know exactly the parameters that are applied

Player A: attacker

Player B: defender

ejm 1:

Player A. attacks with a total of 2,000 troops to the castle with wall 20 and player B, defends with 1,000, both with a surrender rate of 25%

Battle result, player A wins, player A loses 500 troops and defender 250 and capitulates.

ejm 2:

Same attack but defender has wall 70, (defensive troops win according to game characteristics "lancers and rest of troops + 1% defense and archers +2 for each level of wall);

Result of the battle with wall at 70, player A wins the battle, loses player A: 700 troops, player B: 250 and capitulates.

Those bonds would work something like this or similar because as I tell you the application rates that I am not a mathematical one, I do not know them.

finally insist, that I am not referring to the strength that the wall may have to tear it down, in my opinion the update of the wall is correct and is fine like this.

So my doubt and question in this help thread already raised is that, having seen the reports, it seems that those bonuses that the troops earn according to the level of the wall are not being applied, therefore, what real functions does the wall of a castle have in the game ? and on the other hand if it is not logical that an army that is walled would not have to have some type of bonus with respect to another that is not walled.

These doubts arise because if these bonuses are not applied, it is not so interesting to have high walls and dedicate the wall lots or other purposes and each player can adopt their strategy, because in my case I thought that those bonuses were active and except that I'm wrong they are not active.

I will see if I have not deleted old reports of battles in old servers EG2, Spain, England.

• Hi

The Important impact in the wall is actually the difference between wall 0 and 1.

But you can build it up or down easily during battles.

If you have wall 1 then the archers and catapults of the attacker and defender go into a special distance round.

The attacking archers, catapults could also defeat a whole army alone if there is a wall and if there are less archer and catapults behind the wall as defender.

If you have wall 0 there will be not a distance round. as defender you can better defend with cavalry, heavy cav and so on against enemy distance troops. You can change wall to 0 during battle to destroy distance troops.

I think already a wall level 2 makes no sense hehehe.

Wall level 100 make also sense in recruitment castles as it takes a while to conquer them. This may also change soon if the amount of catapults in the game increases :)

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

• Thanks Hosch, indeed those parameters that you explain I know them well, attacking I am very bad, I give myself my good cakes from time to time, but I do minimally defend a little better, not much really hahahaha. But the question is another, as you can see yourself if you go to the first post or enter the recruitment window in the game, there is a sub-window called wall if you click on it you will see depending on the castle you are in that depending on the wall you have some parameters and percentages that are applied as defense bonuses, this is what we get for a castle with 100 levels of wall

REAL + 100% + 200% 133,547,272 Points

Seeing this I consider that there is something that does not fit, because seen the reports of attacks despite these bonuses in defense the losses of the attacker are the same as long as you have 1 level of wall or you have 100. another question is what you explain, already known how it is better to defend a castle according to what types of troops attack you, castle with wall, better to attack with archers, etc, etc,

• It seems that everything we put Nato players is misinterpreted. Some players are so self-centered that they think we seek profit from war. Not everything boils down to that, what my colleague Mencey has commented is reasonable. I think we should not lose the essence of a medieval game.

I put a link of 10 impregnable fortresses.

https://viajes.nationalgeographic.com.es/a/10-inexpugnables-fortalezas-medievales_9140

Why do you think they built them?

They also lost time and work to climb those walls to benefit from them.

• Whether this new contribution clarifies the query better, taking into account that the wall in this thread is a secondary actor and not the reason for the query.

If you enter the help window and click on the troops sub-window, (attached image) we will get a series of parameters in the first window, the cost of troop production, time, etc., in the second and the important one for this thread, the individual values of each troop both in attack and defense.

We all know that each troop has a value that characterizes it if it is better to defend or attack, as the aforementioned page shows us.

These minimum values of each troop are improved with two parameters, the level of investigation (mention is made of this at the end of the window) and on the other hand, at the level of the wall already mentioned here, with which if we see the window attached to its base value, for each level of wall these values must be increased in the following proportion

defense bonds

archers + 2% for each wall level. goalkeeper defense base value 50.

Troop trace + 1% for each wall level.

With which, the defense values of the defending troops increase and according to the reports of the battles that we currently obtain, they give us the result that it does not matter if you have 1 wall level than 100, therefore or these values are not working correctly and there are bugs in the game or they are not being applied, so there is * misleading advertising * (I cannot find the correct expression in English to define this phrase) of the game that in my opinion requires an explanation or correction.

• In the ancient worlds, different admins worked on the scripts of different worlds. Every world had its own script. There was not 1 admin who knew all the scripts. The information in the game was not kept. Minimal time and attention was put into this game. If a change was made, the information was not updated. With the change from Bigpoint to BitMeUP, 1 script was transferred. In the first war many players noticed that things had changed compared to their old world. The evidence that bug troops were in the game, partly because of this, took a very long time. The information that there were different scrips was shared in the bigpoint forum at the time, but was probably lost with the move to the BitMeUp forum.

The fighting alliances have invested in researching the new script. They had to; Not only did they fight opponents many times bigger (there was no military rank yet), they also fought bug troops.

They shared the battle script information with the fighters they trusted. Precious information!

Nato has kept himself out of these fights all this time. They have never had an equal opponent. They have made no effort to examine the other scripts and are now faced with an opponent who has. And now they are demanding that all this information be handed to them on their plates?

Use the battle simulator well and you sometimes discover what is right and wrong from the information that the game provides. There are also pieces of information that you can't find out with the simulator: In "laboratory" under "cladastine research" there are studies that should increase the strength of Paladins and Knights Templar. I'm still trying to figure out if these studies actually work.

I agree that the information that is incorrect should be removed from the game. And may need to be replaced in due course for correct information. But I wonder if this is still possible, since nobody knows this script completely. But to suddenly release all available information about the game would currently ensure that players who have not made any effort to obtain information about the game for years, could suddenly catch up with players who have been testing this information for years.

Edited 2 times, last by Juflo ().

• mencey

you've played the game for many years. You fought a war against the Polish players a few years ago. After that, admins made several game updates. With every update, NATO / Spanish players have said that the updates are bad. There was just a lot of criticism. No interesting suggestions. No bug reports. Everyone said: "The game has to stay the way it is - we got used to it".

And now suddenly there should be updates? Now should admins change something for you? Why? Why now? Why not a year ago? Why not a month ago? Why not before the war start? Why?

Could you please answer my question !? Thank you.

• This part of the forum is for players who have questions about the game, and answer those questions.

The question of whether or not information should be given/adjusted by the provider and at what time belong in "Discussions Game"

Possible solutions for the incorrect information ingame can be placed under "Ideas and Suggestions".

Please try to stick to this format.

• Some things we have noticed when we have struggled and we have seen inconsistent results. That is why we have brought him here to improve damoria.

Juflo, let's see if something we say seems right to you, I hope your contributions will improve the game.

Caligula we do not expect to win the war with our changes, even if they were approved the programmer would take months to develop them, we are only looking for coherence.

Forget the origin of the communicator and focus a bit on the message anyway so they don't seem like such bad ideas.

• This part of the forum is for players who have questions about the game, and answer those questions.

The question of whether or not information should be given/adjusted by the provider and at what time belong in "Discussions Game"

Possible solutions for the incorrect information ingame can be placed under "Ideas and Suggestions".

Please try to stick to this format.

Thanks for your clarifying post, some players are still not clear about the meaning of or the purpose of a help / FAQ thread and that in this forum there are different threads such as ideas and suggestions or discussion forums.

again my congratulations and thank you very much for perfectly clarifying the purpose of this part of the forum.

• Good morning, after a reasonable time has elapsed so that this query will be studied to obtain an answer and considering that it may have been enough time, I ask if it is already possible to obtain an answer to the doubts raised, which are:

Are defending troops +1 defense bonuses being applied to troop back +2 for acheos as reflected in the game's features? and if yes, could you explain the result of the attached simulation?

If not, would you be kind enough to give a brief explanation of why they do not apply?

These characteristics that we find in the game, are being applied in the attacking troops' bonuses, as well as in the constructions, (see page help tabs of troops, buildings etc)

From your point of view, what opinion do you have (moderators), if an army that defends itself behind a parapet-wall should not have a defensive bonus or not and why should it not have it?

thanks for your attention, waiting for your reply Atte.