• Hello, I bring this topic here to the forum for your opinion.

I am raga Id 430 Spanish NATO player.

Since the TVT truce started attacking us, I have had a fair dispute with colleagues of a similar military rank.

Two days ago the JOJO player number two in the ranking started a fierce fight against my castles. I respect him and defend myself as best I can.

But the question is:

Does it seem like a fair fight?

10.269.805.798 jojo - TVT

1,882,482,383 raga - NATO

Be careful, I don't come here to cry, I'm just looking for a fair balance.

I will fight with them until my last soldier and remove all my castles if necessary.

Greetings and happy new year to the Damorian community.

• you right my friend. this is not fair.

According to this ratio, I should be able to attack anyone with a military rank of 100 million. But I can't attack. So why weren't big players given this rate? like jojo=10.270.000.000

Eisfee56=7,713,000,000

The+Barbarian 8,158,686.425

💀🐺 DeutschesImpErium 🐺💀=15,048,810.426

these players should not attack military rank below 4,000,000,000

Please, we are waiting for you to make the arrangement on the subject, dear administrators.

• The issue I see here is that points don't fight, but troops do.

So these players are being attacked by a player that is almost 10x stronger in military ranking, but can be attacked because of the amount of points they have.

Currently everyone in the top 50 of troops and points can attack eachother.

Seeing how big some of the players became, it is unfair for anyone out of the top 10 (military) to be attacked by someone from the top 3 if you want to have a fair fight.

• There a 7 TvT players in top 10 militairy rank : they can not all attack the 2 active nato players there. That would not be fair. Besides TvT is alliance no 2 and attacking alliance no 1.There are no bigger opponents.

1) you cannot penalize the top for their efforts by denying them some of the possibilities of the game. Because the top 50 can attack each other regardless of points, each player has about the same number of possible opponents.

2) It has already been attempted to limit the number of troops a player can have in world 2 Venturia. This turned out not to work; the motivation to be the best, disappears if you have to share this place with xxx fellow players.

3) a fully built castle is much stronger than a castle under construction. This allows big players to endure more than the novice player. Smaller players have weaker castles and weaker, slower troops. A player in the top 50 can be expected to have a decent number of castles at full strength, so differences in points matter less.

So if you want to have this discussion, come up with new solutions that haven't been tried yet and will harm the game as little as possible.

Edited once, last by Juflo ().

• There a 7 TvT players in top 10 militairy rank : they can not all attack the 2 active nato players there. That would not be fair. Besides TvT is alliance no 2 and attacking alliance no 1.There are no bigger opponents.

That is not the question.

The game allows you to do more things.

You are a player of my rank, a fight between you and me would be fair.

What is happening is not fair to anyone.

• Good evening, Juflo nobody talks about alliances, , raga talk about fair play in equal conditions , repeat equal contions between 2 players, If 1 of them is 10 times bigger than other seems not equal.

best wishes.

• 1) you cannot penalize the top for their efforts by denying them some of the possibilities of the game. Because the top 50 can attack each other regardless of points, each player has about the same number of possible opponents.

2) It has already been attempted to limit the number of troops a player can have in world 2 Venturia. This turned out not to work; the motivation to be the best, disappears if you have to share this place with xxx fellow players.

3) a fully built castle is much stronger than a castle under construction. This allows big players to endure more than the novice player. Smaller players have weaker castles and weaker, slower troops. A player in the top 50 can be expected to have a decent number of castles at full strength, so differences in points matter less.

So if you want to have this discussion, come up with new solutions that haven't been tried yet and will harm the game as little as possible.

I was not ready yet. I needed to translate this.

• I don't know what world you live in, Juflo. In these cases where the difference is so great, the only thing you can do is hide under the table.

Your jojo partner has more catapults than me in my entire fleet, he only has to attack me castle to castle to destroy me.

I ask the question again:

You think it is fair?

• Unfortunately, I see an illogical and weak approach that tries to protect its alliance in its own way. We are talking about equality for all. Would it be fair for a gamer with a military rank of 10 billion to attack you?

• DeutschesImpErium and Eisfee56 attacked Graf_Orlamünde together but did not dare to use real attack. You ask why? Because a maximum of 22 billion troops can attack from a castle. So these attacks become defensible. Defend your alliance as you still want to understand. but this war is not fair. No matter who you ask, my opinion will not change.

Regards

• Than no fair war will be possible. I did not hear NATO complain when their, now black dot, top 10 players ( and all other nato players that wanted to join) attacked three players a few months ago to restore law and order in Damoria. :D At least you can be sure that the troops on your doorstep are bug and bot free.

Is it fair that Hochstedner wins at the guards 90% of the time because he was the first to get his knights to level 50? Should we forbid him to play against the other players in the guards because they will lose? :D

• DeutschesImpErium and Eisfee56 attacked together but did not dare to use real attack. You ask why? Because a maximum of 22 billion troops can attack from a castle. So these attacks become defensible. Defend your alliance as you still want to understand. but this war is not fair. No matter who you ask, my opinion will not change.

Regards

So Graf_Orlamünde destroyed all her castles for fake attacks 8|

• This approach of yours is endless and very disgusting. Now I'm going to explain it to you in a way that a 5-year-old can understand.

.Juflo =1.966.342.931 and Atanasio=886.787.849 İ can not attack to you and you can not attack to me . is this right? but

10.269.805.798 jojo - TVT1,882,482,383 raga - NATO Jojo can attack to Raga.

Does it seem like a fair fight?

Best regards

• Than no fair war will be possible. I did not hear NATO complain when their, now black dot, top 10 players ( and all other nato players that wanted to join) attacked three players a few months ago to restore law and order in Damoria. :D At least you can be sure that the troops on your doorstep are bug and bot free.

You just said it yourself, possibly that war was not fair, that is what we must avoid.

• Talking to Juflo is impossible and pointless. because he takes sides, there is no sense of justice..

I believe that our managers will bring some justice to this issue by looking at the rates in my previous message.

Best regards

• Unfortunately, I see an illogical and weak approach that tries to protect its alliance in its own way. We are talking about equality for all. Would it be fair for a gamer with a military rank of 10 billion to attack you?

This is a game of tactics. There's a reason I'm not in the top 50. I know how much I can invest in this game, know my limitations and will not compete against the top.

Is it fair that an athlete can't compete with another because he has less time to train, has fewer sponsors to buy good gear and has less good trainers?

Damoria has two levels: the amateurs below the top 50 and the professionals above the top 50. If you want to be a professional you have to give everything. And only the use of prohibited substances causes foul play.

Edited once, last by Juflo ().

• It's funny to see how people and their opinions change when they are affected. LTW, Urotsukidoji, Speed, Hoch & Co attacked individual Polish players together. Or another example: as an entire NATO/LGH & Co alliance - all together who kicked SIMON off the server - that was fine at the time. And now a x5 fight is no longer fair?

I can tell you many stories of unfair behavior by NATO players. But I don't want to take away the fun of fighting from you and all of us.

If you think it's unfair please surrender...

TVT will not kick anyone off the server. Never! Report to the TVT alliance leadership if you no longer want to fight. We'll make you an offer...

• I take your answer for a yes.

You agree that you do not like injustices.

• Best whishes for all of you and your families.

Is it really nescessary to use capitals? Guess just normal text is easier to read. Thanks.

About the possibility to attack out of your military range:

Once the military points were introduced, the rule also was introduced that a contested castle would be able to be attacked by every player, regardless of their military points. This means number 1 in military strenght and also number "last" of the ranks can attack this castle.

The castle was contested, so its your own choice to defend it or not: lose the castle again, put more support in it (from also the bigger players) or defend it with your own troops.
    If you want to change this for fair fights.... than also the possibility for support by other players than just yourself should be prohibited.

So only your troops against those who can attack you (which are approx. 50 players or so) not your troops + those of big alliance members as support against those who can attack you.

To be honest.... what is the point of being an alliance then?

• No one has spoken here of a partner supporting you.

What I present is totally different.

A fair fight between two players alike.