• everyone has the same problem; battle reports do not update

attacks are late by 1 hour 15 minutes

writing a message in the game is very very long often you have to wait several minutes for the message to be written

Precise stone infill on baldurs was disabled during the update

and many other problems but priority to those which are important for everyone is who causes the most problem of equality

cordially

• Official Post

At the moment there are problems with the attacks. This applies to all attacks. The admins are doing their best to resolve this as soon as possible. sorry for the inconvenience

yeah i was not here yesterday ... i hoped that there are so many ppl playing here who also could contact me, that this finally is enough - but don't seems like ... problem solved

• apparently it is fixed, but what happens now with the damage caused? He was attacking a castle without troops, which is approximately 30 minutes from rams, with which the defender did not have time to put support and surprise now the attack and support arrived in the castle and the battle was lost.

What do we do, because this mistake gave the defender extra time to the detriment of the attacker and I suppose that I will not be the only one who happens to him, it will happen to many contenders on both sides.

• Official Post

apparently it is fixed, but what happens now with the damage caused? He was attacking a castle without troops, which is approximately 30 minutes from rams, with which the defender did not have time to put support and surprise now the attack and support arrived in the castle and the battle was lost.

What do we do, because this mistake gave the defender extra time to the detriment of the attacker and I suppose that I will not be the only one who happens to him, it will happen to many contenders on both sides.

he? support troops are always possible to send out and they arrive ... you could prepare for attacks with this bug - just attacks are not arriving, so why should someone can't send support to a castle?

Anyone could send support, they have much more time to send support to prepare to attacks.

So for me your case makes no sense - player who would like to attack and have no support in front (which they may not have yesterday) are the ones who could ask for solving ... but your case is just a "wondering why attacks are now working" isnt it?

• danke für den einsatz an das team.

ich denke so wie es jetzt erledigt wurde passt das. ein backup verwenden würde keinen sinn machen, da die lösung so am fairsten ist.

alle anderen varianten von backups, etc. würde niemanden helfen.

danke.

• ok, I like your answer and I have given it a positive point.

yesterday, if this failure had not occurred, a series of attacks would have had to arrive, in some of them there were supports that did not arrive on time, as the attacks arrived a few minutes ago, the supports that did not arrive have had extra time and now the supports they have arrived before the attack took place and have been able to defend the attacked castle. I like that you consider it correct.