• same to you. :love:

maybe found time, to catch the 100K line...

in our position every multi/event production counts. :thumbup:

but - some players think, we are using multi accounts ( Saeborwolf include) - so it's easy to collect ressources. :D

i will grab some stuff from my 25 other accounts.... in moment I'm online with one of the little ones... I think....:thumbup:

it's the same, like in real life - a lot of idiots around....

so - take care and stay healthy and have some nice days with family!

regards

Heiko

• It's okay... you do what you gotta do. You have colonized next to a planet where my ships were at and there was no way of you knowing that my ships were there and I have the maximum amount of planets (of that uni). You've done that twice. How did you know they were there ? ...magic ? I do understand how the game is played on a much deeper level, you realize. So whatever..

So yeah, I do feel there is some foul play on your part. But, at the end of the day, you still will not get my fleet unless I'm involved in some catastrophe or whatever. I just play my game.. and that's all I need to worry about. I have a real life, family, and social life, etc. So, I can't continue the rhythm of gameplay as I did before.

And let's not forget... I made it in the top 10 in less than 9 months..... and remain in the top 10 even though I'm not currently very active. I've ran #1 aggressive alliances throughout the years in this game and I simply don't care about you or others outside of my current alliance. I've already proven myself in here and I have nothing more to prove to anyone in this game.

So...good luck on your endeavors hanabi

SAEBORWOLF

• should we talk about how you call me a little "hacker", who live in the basement from his mother? or how you mentioned several times in public chat, that i use multiaccounts?

you are not so important.

If i can catch your fleet - fine. If not - fine as well.

And by the way - it was not a year ago that you had the glorious idea (and invited me to do it) that all the great players should join forces in an alliance. How stupid was that? And finally you went to the Dark Queen. As the "longstanding leader of the most aggressive alliance".

as i wrote - it's the same, like in real life - a lot of idiots around....

take care in real live and be a little bit carefully with your words.

You don't know me - but the way you talk, shows who you are.

Thats all i want - nothing more, nothing less

regards and a happy new year to you and your family

• Official Post

the team already noticed the situation between you two ...

when i see again that someone calls someone else cheater / hacker os something else in public chats (also when you call it magic) it will ends in account punishments ... you both can ignore each other ... play a fair game and good luck!

/closed