• Hello, im HeadvsHeart and i used to play some 12-15 years ago. A couple months ago i came back to the game and started building my planets/fleet but couldnt help but notice those strange looking mobile planets. How can i get one? i have looked into the store and some Si resources but couldnt find anything.

Thanks for the help!

• To get a raid colony you need the Fleeter specialization.

They are not mobile. A raid colony is just a colony with a limited choice of buildings.

Ok thanks i got the miner spec to give a head start to my economy, is there any advantadge of a raid colony over a normal colony? Does it increases by 1 the number of colonies i can have if i take the fleeter specialization?

• Ok thanks i got the miner spec to give a head start to my economy, is there any advantadge of a raid colony over a normal colony? Does it increases by 1 the number of colonies i can have if i take the fleeter specialization?

Yes.

So there is a limit to how many planets you can have (this is different for each universe). So traditionally, hybrid miner/fleeters used to keep one or two planet slots free for raid colonies. Now with fleeter spec, you can use all your planet slots for production, and the new raid colonies (that have no production) can be used exclusively to hunt.

My aliases:
    Fodder
    ThePoet
    Hotmess
    zzzzzz
    Raffie