• I have to reluctantly point out one thing, the fact that we are losing a lot of good players in an unpleasant way or by deleting the planets. In addition to the big names that went inactive. What's going on? The question is not a coincidence and the acts are deliberate.
    I would like to put forward an argument on what could be the causes or discontent that lead to this, which can be perceived but not entirely taken for granted.

The question is what's wrong with this wonderful game and how can we bring it back to the spirit it gave a decade ago?

TheBlackRose

The biggest enemy hides in the last place you look.

- (Julius Caesar, 75 BC)

• les joueurs ne s'ennuient pas ... seulement il y a un gâchis à la fois parce qu'il n'y a plus d'action .. atteindre un certain niveau de point

et quand tu perds ta flotte quand tu es dans le top 10 .. tu n'as plus de ressources pour monter .. alors

cela décourage beaucoup de monde et c'est pourquoi nous perdons beaucoup de gros joueurs

xsuno a raison dans son raisonnement

• i think its because in upper ranks of the game its almost all personal at this stage due to the players playing for so long.

this then has killed the actual flare of the game.

it doesn't really seem like the game is actively played anymore and become more of a button clicker for the top with everyone nearly set on how the ranking is.

new players coming in don't even learn most parts of the game as they don't have too and easily get to 10million points, but they have not learned the core fundamental of the game.

so basically to even make it exciting for people who don't know the game and come into it, it needs to become more active by everyone people need to raid and teach smaller players to raid.

and most importantly save flight.

then if you want to be a miner people need to be thought the concept of hiding behind a wall, building up ress so as you go further up and you can proportionately continue to have a balanced wall to your points.

but for me after coming back from like 10 years of not playing this game, these are the main things I have noticed. the top is playing their own game. its become personal on so many levels over the years. new players don't actually get thought the core concepts of the game as getting to 10 million is not a hard task if you build everything. so the mentoring program ends faster then you can teach. therefor older players don't invest the time as heavy into new players.

and then on top of all that there is a huge amount of aggression in this game.

its like people forgot its a game.

sorry for the long post but that's my 2 cents to this matter