• My save flight assistant is terrible at his job. I would give him a 100-200 urplasma raise if he learned how to send all of my ships out at the same time. (from all planets, instead of only having the option to send them one at a time) I believe in fair pay for fair work.

• Before you criticize the poor guy for the job he does, why don't you try to do it manually for a week? The way we used to back in the day...

Even spend a week doing it through SI-Master. Basically, he is not terrible at his job - he is actually bloody good at it!!!!

Now that I have defended the poor guy, I must admit that a higher level assistant that sent all planets at once would be worth a little extra pay. :thumbup: :thumbup:

My aliases:
    Fodder
    ThePoet
    Hotmess
    zzzzzz
    Raffie

• Agreed. It doesn't really take that much effort to click from planet to planet to send all your ships. It is of course possible that there is a better version with extra features, but that doesn't mean the present assistant is deficient.

I could see a second tier Save Assistant (needing urplasma to unlock) having some things like:

- all planets in one click

- options to exclude a certain amount of res/ships while the majority are sent

- immediate recall within the remaining 10% of the EF traveling time

Of course, most of these features are non-essential, but they would be nice. :)

My aliases:
    Fodder
    ThePoet
    Hotmess
    zzzzzz
    Raffie