• Hey ,

Im trying to figure out how to use the teleporter, but so far am unsuccessful. Would someone be able to explain to how me how to use the teleporter? I currently have level 2 teleporter installed on two of my planets.

Thanks!

• What is Teleportation?

As long as you have reached the necessary levels in Building, Research and Energiy, it is possible to send fleets, with and without freight, from one of your colonies to another of your colonies. This takes place without the need for fuel and you will reach the destination in a fraction of the time needed to fly there.

What do I need to Teleport?

A teleporter is needed on both the sending planet as well as the target planet. To Teleport inside your own Galaxy or to one of your neighbouring Galaxies you need a Teleporter at Level 1. Every further Galaxy requires the level to be raised by 1 and the level of energy required for teleportation is also raised.

Research

Teleportation Level 6

Buildings

Research Lab Level 10 on one planet to research teleportation

Development Centre Level 12 on both planets

Micro-system accelerator Level 2 on both planets

Teleporter Level 1 on both planets

Fleet base Level 1 on the start planet

On top of this, energy is needed on both planets

How does Teleportation work?

Select the Buildings page on the start planet and scroll down until you find Teleporter. As long as it is loaded with the necessary energy it can be activated. The teleporter on the target planet must also be loaded with energy. The game now requires you to activate teleporters on both ends.

Once activated the page changes automatically to the Fleet Commands page and the following appears at the top of the page

(Wormhole open for another 00:01:27)

The wormhole stays open for 10 minutes. When you have selected your fleet to send to the target planet, and as long as that planet’s Particle Accumulator is charged with sufficient energy, you will receive an additional Mission option ‘Teleport’. After the fleet has been sent the wormhole will close and the fleet appears on the target planet. Then finally the energy needed for the transport will be subtracted from the accumulators of both planets.

• Nice explanation!

One further thing to add for inexperienced players, each level of teleporter requires 50,000 particles of energy to be collected in order to be fully charged. So if you have built a few levels of teleporter and don't know why you can't at least teleport to a neighboring planet, or within the same system, or to the next galaxy, you need to check if the charge has passed at least 50,000 first, then an extra 50,000 particles for each system more than one galaxy away.

My aliases:
    Fodder
    ThePoet
    Hotmess
    zzzzzz
    Raffie