• Hi,

I was wondering when the Gen3 universe will be over and the account transfer will start if accounts from Nexus (or Retro) will be able to transfer their account from one universe (nexus or retro) to the other (nexus or retro) like the previous end of genesis2 transfer?

It will allow people who want to transfer their gen3 account into a universe where they already have an account without completely losing it and so transfer this last one to the other universe (from retro to nexus or the opposite).

• There was a decision made, that you can take 20%(not more than 100.000.000.000) of your Spiceaccount value into your Gen3 account. So you can either combine your Gen with Nex or your Nexus with Gen but the 20% rule always aplies.

• There was a decision made, that you can take 20%(not more than 100.000.000.000) of your Spiceaccount value into your Gen3 account. So you can either combine your Gen with Nex or your Nexus with Gen but the 20% rule always aplies.

Yeah but what if I want to play on nexus with my gen3 account and to transfer my nexus account to RETRO for example ?

I think it would be a better solution since it would make more activity in both universes.

I mean why can't we let both options aviable ? either spice transfer or account transfer options ?

• Yeah but what if I want to play on nexus with my gen3 account and to transfer my nexus account to RETRO for example ?

I think it would be a better solution since it would make more activity in both universes.

I mean why can't we let both options aviable ? either spice transfer or account transfer options ?

Interesting idea. I didn't even consider that. I have been mentally comparing Nexus to Retro, and although I don't play either of them much, it would be interesting to swap an account over for a bit of variety. I can see that the import of a new bigger account would replace a good account, so to not lose that account, being able to take it over to the other universe would be good.

I also presume this wouldn't be done by a huge amount of players, so it would be manageable, and shouldn't cause any kind of imbalance.

If the team has concerns about it, possibly a survey can be done where players sign up for this option in advance... there is still a long time before Genesis ends.

My aliases:
    Fodder
    ThePoet
    Hotmess
    zzzzzz
    Raffie

• I can see that the import of a new bigger account would replace a good account, so to not lose that account, being able to take it over to the other universe would be good.

That's exactly the idea ;)

+ It would add more activity in both universes instead of only one.

But beside this, the option of spice transfer between universe can still be used as well. It's all depending on the player's will.

• Possibly, but I always spend some time in an account that I move to a new universe. If things turn out to be fun, I become active there. If not, then I just VM.

But possibly that brings up an interesting point. What if accounts that are moved get an extra bonus if they stay out of VM for a certain period of time after their move? There are already incentives to log in everyday, and the specialization has one level that is only available if the account is out of VM for more than a month. But if there is a large account (let's say top 100 of the universe they are moving to), then possibly a few spins of the transmitter extra each week (for the first few weeks/months) for staying out of VM in the new universe.

This might be changing the topic a little, but there might be something that can be applied to all accounts regarding staying active for a longer period of time. At the moment, the daily login transmitter spins don't keep increasing after a week or so of daily logins. After that, they just stay at 3 per day. Maybe a monthly multi-prod (possibly only x2 for 24 hours, maybe bigger after a few months in a row) would be an added incentive.

My aliases:
    Fodder
    ThePoet
    Hotmess
    zzzzzz
    Raffie