• Hi all,

so when there is a war/invasions and you land a hit on someone, how come if they leave the alliance afterwards it doesn't count towards the invasion score anymore?

this seems really silly to me and kind of unfair for the people who do the hitting it also is an easy way to make a war seem really pointless.

also vice versa if lets say I hit someone and the next day join an alliance my hit will get added to the war this should not really be although I get it more than the other way.

what I'm saying shouldn't the hits made during the war just stay in the invasion score sheet regardless if they leave the alliance after and the hits made before people joined an alliance shouldn't really count towards the alliance war score.

is there a reason for this I may not know of or think off?

• Official Post

Hello,

the moment when you hit the player is important - if he is in alliance at this time, than the whole attack counts into the invasion.

Also when he leaves afterwards the alliance, the loses are still in the invasion counter.

Just the Battle-Reports are located to the alliance self; so you will not see the battle report in that battle history list, but the stolen resources / other stats are still in that alliance.

If someone leaves the alliance before your attack hits, than the values are not counted into the invasion.

Please report that, the team already decided to handle this as unfair action and will cause a ban from the mentoring program for several weeks.

regards

Dschibait