• Whos really enjoying this event so far?

I think the exchange rates are plying tricks on us how spooky lol

The event is fine and my favorite the weapons factory Quests are back so I can build more Trash for cheap.

Besides that I didnt realy expect the Soalris prices to stay the way they where last night anyway after comparing them to gen3 and sirius. Not every event has to be a must do everything type of deal.

If its not worth your time to do it in your universe then dont do it and in the end you are getting a Planet move for 1200 flight with spy probes i mean thats insane value if u need it.

I like pirates more))))

they will around again on black friday I think

• the big event is coming with Christmas and 2 big events this close may be to much? What would you Change?

To be honest I would only maybe consider dropping the trade rates for the tricks as seems a bit to high in my opinion but it is what it is and still a free event for all to take part in thanks to the SI team :P

As for maybe being to much I agree but probably why they gave us until the 14th with the Halloween event and also why maybe 100 pumpkin flights a day as that planet move is legit not that I need or will use it sadly but many will probably take advantage.

Now onto the big and my favourite event of the year Christmas, this to me is the best time on SpaceInvasion and no doubt that 15k urplazma will be in my bank for sure with hopefully a 15% discount [wink wink] as them gifts are amazing especially as you can share among your alliance buddies and friends :D me just thinking of that Callander and all the active servers means we get even more for our money this year that’s a major advantage to Genesis3 for me and I’m definitely appreciated of it.

• I do wonder who actually designed this event as they must of been high or something :D
    Need I say anymore as to how lame this event is and that maybe you should change it from get a free planet move to get a free move but be penalised and restricted for all your 12 days worth of work.

What a actual joke….