• I sure HOPE GO sees this and maybe takes a little insensitive to the developers from what they and you all are about to read.

My thinking is that as a long time player it would be nice for the game to become more creative and hopefully to draw new players in.

The Idea would be to reach out to the big wide world with a new advert seeking old and new players to help create a story for SpaceInvasion and then for the winner to have it broadcasted on all media platforms to draw others in.

SpaceInvasion in my eyes has seen much change over the years and for me even tho I’ve never really had the time to become a big player the game still has so much potential that could be achieved.

I think that as long as it’s a story and not a storyline then we can be very creative and open-minded about the game because it doesn’t define the actual game in itself thus giving a story with no end :D

I do however believe the story should only consist on what’s already in the makings of the game so people can understand the principles and rules of how it works if at all something materialises from this idea.

Many thanks
    StirThePot