• The conversation has ended! Criticism is gone! The group of friends has ended! Now everyone is quiet! No relevant information for 2 months! and the administrator does not change anything! maybe we know why! But I hope is not true!!!

Edited once, last by Szabika ().

• HI Halberd!

I hope you well!

it’s hard for me to accept that old players who did a lot for this game were banned. These players form Damoria! Polish, Russian, American, They should be brought back!

Regards

Anfisza

• Official Post

Hey Szabika,
    All players who have been banned can contact support. There they are told the reason for their ban. If there are any ambiguities, admins and players can work together to find out why the admins have received evidence of wrongdoing in the player's account. There the players will also hear what the penalty is for these abuses in their account. At the moment, permanent bans are only handed out if the player chooses this. This can be for example by not contacting support or by not accepting the imposed penalty and stopping the game.

Regards
    Halberd

• Szabika

Warum hier einige Spieler gesperrt wurden wissen wir. Das solche Spieler bestraft müßen, die sich eindeutig Vorteil im Spiel verschaffen wissen wir auch.
    Egal welche Nation oder Ally sie sind.

Ich persönlich finde es nur schade das hier einige der Spieler noch kurz davor hin gestellt wurden als Beschützer von Damoria, die für gerechte Kämpfe und fairnis achten und im Hintergrund sich Vorteile geschafft haben.

Wenn man den noch beobachtet hat, das jeder Spieler die Möglichkeit hatte wieder ins Spiel zu kommen, nur mit einer Bestraffung. Verstehen viele nicht warum dies nicht genutzt wurde.

Translate by google

We know why some players were banned here. We also know that such players have to be punished if they clearly gain an advantage in the game.No matter what nation or ally they are.Personally, I think it's just a shame that some of the players here were put in place shortly before that as protectors of Damoria, who respect fair fights and fairness and who have gained advantages in the background.If you have still observed that every player had the opportunity to come back into the game, only with a punishment. Many do not understand why this was not used.

• Official Post

Hello,

i dont like posts where you can interpret anything what you want. Could you please write that clear, that we all understand your point ?

Ich persönlich finde es nur schade das hier einige der Spieler noch kurz davor hin gestellt wurden als Beschützer von Damoria, die für gerechte Kämpfe und fairnis achten und im Hintergrund sich Vorteile geschafft haben.

geht nicht nur dir so; wo ich angefangen hatte mit der Bot-Detection und gleichzeitig diesen unnötigen Streit mit Urot und ein paar anderen aus der NATO hatte, und gleichzeitig meine "neuen Logs" gesehen habe, hab ich echt erstmal die Hände in Nacken geworfen und "puhhhh" wusste auch nicht mehr was ich sagen sollte.

Aber wir wollen altes ja nicht wieder aufkochen :)
    Ich denke das einige unserer Änderungen Damoria sehr - entschleunigen - das führt auch dazu, dass es "weniger" zu tun, weniger zu diskutieren gibt.

• Also das es weniger zu tun gibt ( aus Sicht der SPieler)...da kann ich nicht zustimmen xD :DDD

gruss
    phil

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.