• I propose some bets about the Guards.

Prize (offered by me) for each of the winners in each category: Full warehouse filling for one year. One filling per month + one extra at Christmas (13 total).
    Answers here and valid only until Sunday, August 15th. One answer per individual - no edits! Winning ties - resources divided equally by all the winners. Payments start at the end of each step - need to claim.

BETS and the HUGE PRIZES

A1 - What day does the fastest guard reach level 50? (Warehouse level 35).

A2 - Who will be the first player at level 50? (Warehouse level 10).

B1 - Who will be the second player? (Warehouse level 45).

B2 - How many days later? (Warehouse level 45).

C1 - How many different players will win the final until the first guard reaches level 50 (starting on Monday)? (Warehouse level 10).

(Of course I need everyone's collaboration (especially the fastest ones) to determine the exact data - thank you in advance to Hochstedter)

My bets (model to bet):

A1 - October 4th
    A2 - Hochstedter
    B1 - mylovelynightingale
    B2 - 14
    C1 - 2

Disclaimer:
    I hope to fulfill and deliver the promised prizes but I cannot guarantee my total destruction, abandonment, or otherwise. Any missing points or undefined emergent situations will be decided by the post's author.
    In other words - Everything and anything else can be changed by the simple will of the author. There is no guarantee.
    Hochstedter can play. I hope he plays (him and the entire community). And that he doesn't falsify the results... I don't think so, I have a good opinion of him and the high-tech mouses he uses.
    (My sole responsibility - The administration/owner/team/... is not involved in this event. I hope I don't have problems by creating it without warning...)

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• Thanks but I am a human and I will go on holiday :).
    Sample right now
    I am currently in Bordeaux with my best friends, drink some nice dry white wine, enjoy the weather, sure I click some times with smartphone in damoria, sure I am vaccinated twice :))) if some questions arise while being in France.

Sure my goal is being lvl 50. Lets see if that will be more or less in October

Regards
    Phil

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

Edited once, last by Hochstedter ().

• I'm disappointed. :thumbdown:
    Vacation before reaching level 50? I don't want to believe it. I'm going to have to believe you really are human. Or... or... the hyper-resistant mouse has broken down. This already seems more realistic to me! ;)

You're still the guest of honor in the betting. You have the best chance of getting the resources to create an empire. And I will be very happy if you participate. Seriously. :)

That said... I wish you a good vacation. :thumbup:
    (In France, 9H tempered glass is also sold for the smartphone....)

W1 - 124

• Hehe :D Nice idea, but way too much honour. Unfortunately business will prevent me from competing seriously until October. Hopefully I'll reach level 40. For the rest I regret that my prophecy skills are not trained very well ^^

ID 368 | W1
  • Does the house win?? ?(
    There wasn't a race for betting, but there is still a gambler who can defraud the house's expectations of winning. (Bet A1 and maybe B2. Bet A2 he should win... 8) )

Thanks to a table uploaded by a good soul :rolleyes: , in another thread, it can be seen that if someone is at level 48, they are weeks ahead of the competition.

Is it possible that... this unstoppable runner stops clicking for a few days? Or click less for a few days? So that the only bettor wins?
    It's a win-win situation!!
    The super runner wins. He will continue ahead. He will still be able to click a lot (less but a lot) for a few more days. If not... it will be boring...
    The mouse wins. He rests for a few days or can breathe something for a few days. Or does maintenance as the case may be.
    Animal rights advocates can no longer complain (so much). Or maintenance services can work.
    The only bettor wins. And he even gives up the beer he is due... (only his - the other players are sovereign over theirs).

It's all in the hands of an unstoppable unknown runner.
    Come on, you can do it!!! :thumbup:

W1 - 124