• I share table with data - reference 29 day of the tournament.
    The values are not exact but will be approximate (if I didn't make mistakes neither in the base values nor in the considerations - in this case, please excuse me and help correct it)
    I consider 16h a day to click at most. I consider that the maximum exp will be 4minute missions at all times.

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• Currently it is day 23(16.07. 21up until 7.08.21).

It is possible to gain 16200 exp in total which is lvl 25...
    Given this is 16200/23= 704.3 xp per day.

Lvl 50 you need 63700 xp (so 4 times the above)
    Give this 25% speed I may need in total 92 days.... But it will be less days because the speed increases up to 50%

But as you can see 704 xp per day is not a maximum at all(my case) ...

If some mouse clicker comes from hell and does 4 minute missions 18 hours a day you get
    13xp *15 =195xp per hour * 18= 3510xp per day. The good thing is that there are not 4 min missions all day long.

GOD thank you. Or admin thank you
    This person would then be lvl 50 in less 20 days haha

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

• Hochstedter is, of course, correct. My blunder. I made a mistake in putting the start date. Hotch's efficiency was really low - the rest of the players could still be... :P I should have looked at the data critically.
    I present the table corrected according to the data from Hotch (today's level) and target level 50. My values don't exactly match his and, of course, they don't consider the speed-up curve. They make an average of what has been achieved so far. They are an approximation...

As the table is a rough approximation I have added a % lag column.

W1 - 124

• Table for checking advances, delays and also the effect of the speed increase curve.

Disclaimer:
    Values are only approximations. I don't have access to maintenance reports for mouses (high or low tech), fingers or tempered glass...

W1 - 124

Edited once, last by Nordium: Table projection error - too basic table ().