• "Bug Fixing / Deactivation of AP in World 1

Hello Damorians

We have finished our test activities and would now like to tell you the date on which the AP in World 1 will be deactivated.
    On November 12th, during the day, attack protection (for now only) on World 1 will be disabled. We hope through the long test phase that the two bugs "Diamond Bug" and "Support Troop Bug" are a thing of the past.

We are still working on the examination and fixation of 2 bugs on the world 2. As soon as they are fixed, we will also inform you with a lead time of one week to the end of the attack protection.

By the end of the attack protection, the team will pull the bulk of their troops from the bug users. In certain cases, however, we also reserve the right to reduce the number of players' castles or to exclude them completely from the game.
    The "reward" for the players who had not used a bug since the takeover of Damoria will also receive their bonuses in time. For this we ask you for a little patience.

We wish you much success in battle!

Greetings
    Your Damoria team "

Uff Very good news. We waiting ;)

• I do wonder what "the bulk of their troops" actually means. Just those produced by bugs or all troops.

For those that have lost many castles to bug troop attacks, I am fairly sure they would like revenge in some way, and if castles that they have lost will have no troops in them, they will be able to retake them, so why take these castles away? That would be a double punishment I think?

• Hello Damorians

We have finished our test activities and would now like to tell you the date on which the AP in World 1 will be deactivated.
    On November 12th, during the day, attack protection (for now only) on World 1 will be disabled. We hope through the long test phase that the two bugs "Diamond Bug" and "Support Troop Bug" are a thing of the past.

We are still working on the examination and fixation of 2 bugs on the world 2. As soon as they are fixed, we will also inform you with a lead time of one week to the end of the attack protection.

By the end of the attack protection, the team will pull the bulk of their troops from the bug users. In certain cases, however, we also reserve the right to reduce the number of players' castles or to exclude them completely from the game.
    The "reward" for the players who had not used a bug since the takeover of Damoria will also receive their bonuses in time. For this we ask you for a little patience.

We wish you much success in battle!

Greetings
    Your Damoria team

• The one above that Juflo has kindly placed in here and underlined the relevant words. Really 08/15 ...what is it about me that you do not like that you ALWAYS reply to my questions in such a deprecating manner?

• Official Post

I'm deeply sorry, if you are offended by any of my answers
    or got the impression of any personal "feelings".
    I don't know you, so why should I "don't like you"?
    In case my answer lack the information you are looking
    for, please check the "board rules". There you will find
    a part that state:
    no discussion about imposed penalties.

• Dschibait and 08/15,

Artreidin does not question your right to take castles from bugusers. He expresses his concerns that he or other players will not be able to take back castles that have been conquered by bugusers before the peace started. He is concerned that these castles will be taken away as a penalty as they are now in possession of bugusers.

So the question is: will you take castles out of the game that have been conquered with help of bugtroops or will you only take castles away that a cheating player brought into the new world?

Dschibait und 08/15,

Artreidin hat kein zweifel uber Ihr Recht, Burgen von Bugusern zu nehmen. Er äußert seine Bedenken, dass er oder andere Spieler nicht in der Lage sein werden, Burgen zurückzunehmen, die von den Bugusern erobert worden sind, bevor der Frieden begonnen hat. Er ist besorgt, dass diese Burgen als Strafe weggenommen werden, da sie jetzt im Besitz von Bugusern sind.

Also die Frage ist: Werden Sie Burgen aus dem Spiel nehmen, die mit Hilfe von Bugtroops erobert wurden oder nehmen Sie nur Burgen weg, die ein bugusing Spieler in die neue Welt gebracht hat?

Edited once, last by Juflo ().

• Official Post

to quote a announcement and underline some words are not asking correctly a question.... you dont should be unhappy about that someone dont understand your questions if you ask them like that.

0815 will provide some more details, but what we already wrote (and u both are able to quote) we have the oppertunity and we will do it if its required, that we remove or reduce castles, no matter from which source.

regards
    Dschibait

• Dschibait
    The quote was only an answer to a question of 08/15. In this post

I'm,repeating a question that Artreidin asked. I did my best to make my question understood by using two languages that are both not my own. I think your comment about it not being a correct question is rude. And i think we (Artreidin and me) deserve a normal answer.

• Juflo. Thanks for your assistance in helping with my question. My first language is English but maybe not the moderators or the game owner.
    Either way .....it seems no matter how the question is phrased or written we will not get an answer other than 'no'.
    It is, as has unfortunately ever been, not good communication between players and those in authority. If I didn't love the game so much I would have left a long while ago due to the extreme disregard which is shown to those that pay to play.

But hey, nothing new so no big deal. I just hope that they never ask for a recommendation .....because for sure they would not get one from me.

Again, my thanks to Juflo and my friend VanMorris with whom I have have spent much time chewing over the finer points of the game.