• Hello Admin!

Just a quick questiont!

Here are many good things,and idea.

But if you only have two alliances, how are you going to keep the game going?
    How can you do something if you only have two alliances?

Kind Regards Anfisza

• It was NATO and LGH that forged such strong bonds that they could no longer be attacked. It was NATO/LGH and KN started to protected all other alliances from attack and left the fighters in Damoria with nothing to do. Some players from French and Polish alliances then started their last battle with NATO/LGH: kamikaze. Others have joined TVT because they see it as the only way to break the power of overly large alliances.
    And now you start complaining?

• Official Post

Just to say that... we "admins" are not for forcing alliance splits or handling your politics

we have to decide changes of how the game should go on, not how you play the game in this kind of question.

Whats your solution to handle this? Should i reduce the maximum amount of members for alliance (maybe 20) ?

• Whats your solution to handle this? Should i reduce the maximum amount of members for alliance (maybe 20) ?

Interfering with the game's internal politics at this level makes no sense, of course. I agree with this position. (I'm not always against... :rolleyes: )
    First the number of members is limited and then agreements or unions are prohibited. Maybe NAP's too. It doesn't make any sense.

What is needed are clear rules so that fighting can exist. The cycle we live in, whether you agree with the measures or not, goes in this direction and I hope that the improvement, the search for improvement, is continuous with the participation of everyone.

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• Dschibait, I think only the players can solve this. If the membership of the alliances is limited, they will only make more bonds or NAP's. And that way act as one big alliance again.

Maybe we players have to remember that it is not the marbles that count ,but a game to have fun with friends. you can collect the marbles, or you can play, lose and win some and have fun.

Edited 2 times, last by Juflo ().

• Hi Juflo!

I don't see a complaint here!
    I would just be wondering if two big alliances are capable of this working ability to stay in a strategy game.
    Do you think a strategy game has a future with two alliances? ( i hope yes.)

Thank you

Regards

• Do you think a strategy game has a future with two alliances? ( i hope yes.

It makes little sense but that's the direction the game took. As 2 large ones were made, they also break up into many small ones later. The game will only make sense by being dynamic.
    However... the confusion that will be if (or when) a war breaks out. :( Will be beautiful! :thumbup:

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• Official Post

you ask ME / the team how we should handle it. And thats exactly what we have in the past weeks discussed here, that admins are not involed into your game. Its sour decisions, its your game... I hope, and i implement features that a completly destroying (see also the new idea with saving castles) that any player has a chance to keep a part of the account and continue playing

Switching this question ... YOUR alliance destoyed a polnish part of the game. You destroyed one possible 3rd party of the game. And now, you asking me this (sry for writing this, but this it, what it is) ironic question. Maybe not you direct, but members from you, has decide to have this situation.

• Hi Dschibait!

Please do not say this!!!

NATO has not destroyed the Polish alliance!!!
    You banned multiple players because they played illegally. two Polish players went into capitulation mode, and a few switched to another alliance.
    if I remember correctly.
    I don't understand why you don't like NATO.
    (question, suggestion, idea.) everything is bad that comes from us. and they all take an attack. I do not understand!

I asked a question last night. In order to support the game. That maybe something good will come up.
    Too this you write that my alliance destroyed the Polish alliance.!
    What is this huge dislike for NATO?

Regards Anfisza

• What is this huge dislike for NATO?

If you ak me: A number of NATO members like to portray themselves as the big friendly giant (BFG) with high moral values. But they are the same as other players. Not better, not worse.
    They are only so big that they can enforce their values on others and then not stick to them themselves.

Edited once, last by Juflo ().

• Official Post

what is this for a statement please ? also NATO players are blocked because they play illegaly - why you think that NATO is better than others?

Beside that, i just told you that YOU and YOUR alliance has created this kind of situation. You are a part of the history of darmoia. History makes situationes. I didn't say that your decisions are bad, yes they are bad for me, any player costs me a bunch of money to get him/here into the game. And you destroyed them completly.

But again, i have nothing against NATO - i dont know why you say that. I have many good discussions with hochstedter and others. But, exactly your posts here is what i dont like, and this is a NATO phenomenon - i discuss with many NATO players about a recruitment reduction; no arguments at all, or again and again the same, and seeing than that there are bot Users - wow!
    And again, you ask me "why there are so less players here in that strategy game" and i told you "dont destroy them completly" and now, you think that i dont like you? :D
    so, why you ask that question when you dont understand or you dont want to understand that also your decisions comes to this situation.

close that here, creating a thread, with no ideas, no suggestions (read your post) and finally, just to say me that there are not enough members here in damoria, brings us nothing.

/clsoed

• Official Post

sorry Dschibait, but this is

SPEAKERS CORNER

if you don't like it, don't read it
    (and don't answer)
    but after all, you can post your
    opinion with no limitation in
    this part of the forum -
    as long as you don't insult, mock
    or being hostile.
    If the post here are in a kind an
    civilized mannor, this will stay
    open till all is said and done.

• Official Post

in speakers corner are damoria wide talks - this talk here is one of the following

1 a problem => problem section
    2 a idea/suggestion => idea or suggestion section
    3 a discussion => discussion section
    4 a political discussion with only world1 alliances => world 1 sub categories

here in speakers corner, its a general damoria wide post, where, yes i have also the right to talk about and, when this is mean political or onto another section, than i can also close it.

• "that admins are not involed into your game", your words dschibait, me, and a lot of players know, that,s totally false, you are an active player in game, and some of your programmers too.....

Please, try to judge all players in the same way, your last decisions are moving the balance to the part that you would like to win, an that's all, nothing more to comment, begin to be impartial or this game will die in months

• Official Post

yes im Teidos and Kryptonit because they also called Thomas ... Thomas isnt such a rare name - im not sure what you think.

Like i already wrote in another thread, i worked for bigpoint, sit left hand from Stefan (Ruffy) former developer at bigpoint. I didnt played damoria there, i have 15 other projects ()thats called taskforce) where i have to work on. I see many interesting discussions and features over the years onto damoria; i when Chupa and i become self-employed and created spaceinvasion2; after 4 years the producer from damoria contacts me and ask me, if i want to takeover damoria. Rest of the story is known under bitmeup.

but, the players have to decide if a player who comes onto the forum with his first post, calling me liar or maybe dschibait, having more than 8000 posts, many years working on spaceinvasion and mebula, and now also on damoria.

Maybe you don't get it, but i ban players from NATO as also from other alliances. There are winners from the one as well as from the other side. :D
    I think this is fun, that someone comes into a forum, no evidences, but telling that i play here.

• Krytonite by the way is ingame J0HN1.W1CK (NATO member) and the most of former time know me as Alucard1982 or Dwalin and yes my firstname is Thomas so as it is TEIDOS and DSCHIBAITS firstname too.

Players as Atreidin and Kingrobert57, -Barbarossa-, Twinny1000 and TEIDOS for sure too others knows that there is no context for person or account between me and Dschibait.

He and me have contact in forum from time to time and i think it is a respectful and normal contact.

BTW:
    in early 2018 i had a 4 week ban from Damoria admin staff. So i would ban myself if i have admin rights? this ban was correct, because i act against rules and i think it happened after a information from TvT members (i will not name the players here but they know who i mean to).

There are many rumours since some weeks, months...maybe years...
    and after some of you laughed about @Graf_Orlamuende because of some conspiracy theories it is time to give you a big smile for yours.

Maybe admin staff made hard decision and maybe this decisions seems to be unfair and more against NATO or TvT or LT or JG. Maybe we dislike and do not understand this decisions.

BUT in result we have to stop to ruin this game with our naked egoism and with our harassing and targeted insults against persons, players and the whole game.

And after all of this who the hell we are to insult others after some of us cheated in this game!?