• Moinsen Zusammen,

Ich poste in der HoF in der Regel keine KB's auf inaktive Spieler.
    Das finde ich bisschen - na sagen wir - eher Nichts, auf das man stolz sein könnte.
    Der Spieler kann sich nicht mehr wehren (aus was für Gründen auch immer) und ich habe eben die Stärke, den quasi ohne Risiko "abzuräumen".
    Dazu gehört mMn Nichts - weder Taktik noch Berechnung oder Risiko.
    Man hat halt nur Glück, dass der Spieler in der Nähe war oder das kein anderer in der Nähe war, der das hätte auch gekonnt.

nun ist aber folgender KB von mir in der HoF aufgetaucht -

http://dev1337.spaceinvasion.i…&i=5529034&c=c6a0e7c20ab7

Ich war es definitiv nicht - ich bin im Moment (und war nachweislich auch zur Zeit des Öffentlichmachens) im U-Mode.
    Klar schaut man ab und an mal rein - aber plötzlich stand der gestern drin.

Das einzige Mal, dass ich den geteilt habe, war in der Ally - man zeigt ja schließlich, wo die Ressourcen und das Wachstum herkommt oder wenn man einen Tipp bekommen hat, welcher Spieler eventuell irgendwann mal gelb wird, weil schon lange nichts mehr von dem gehört wurde.

Edit:
    Holger meint gerade - KB kann nur vom Angreifer oder vom Angegriffenen gepostet werden.
    Und der Spieler ist jetzt auch im U-Mode und nicht mehr gelb.
    Dann war der das.

Ich lasse den Post doch - Bestätigung ist ja jetzt eigentlich obsolet.
    Bleibt gesund!

Gruß Heiko

Edited once, last by HanaBi ().

• All good.
    i did not know - 1. that he was back and turned from yellow into the rest mode and 2. that he posted the battle report.
    i didn't understood, why the BR was posted, because it wasn't me.
    I do not post battle reports agains inactive players.
    clear now? :D

therefore i was asking who can post battle reports-

regards

• yipp. I wonder why and who published this battle report - because it wasn't me.
    Therefore i was asking for - who can post/publish battle reports - the attacker only ore other player (allianz member or the "system" , or the killed player as well.
    all good, all was cleared now - in my guess the killed player has posted the battle report.

regards

• another "funny" fact - the post was highlighted yesterday - means, that the entry was new (yesterday, i haven't check the HoF entries every day - i repeat- was in rest mode..).
    Today he isn't highlighted anymore. 8|
    basically a battle report is still highlighted for one (or two) week(s) in HoF?!

any way... i think, all is said and the only explanation that fits, is that, what you mentioned - he posted his own death :thumbup:

good if you can be alive long enough to post your own death :D :D

• another "funny" fact - the post was highlighted yesterday - means, that the entry was new (yesterday, i haven't check the HoF entries every day - i repeat- was in rest mode..).
    Today he isn't highlighted anymore. 8|
    basically a battle report is still highlighted for one (or two) week(s) in HoF?!

because the report is lit from the date of the battle and not from the date of publication