• that means I am really a grandfather :) Had started 50 years old in the beginning of SI in April 2007. Have been a lot of breaks during the bad times with server crashs and so on. But always wanted back into the game. Today thx Dschibait and Co. such things not happen anymore.

Universe Retro - UserID 2006 * Sirius - UserID 51 *Genesis 5 - UserID 47

• Hello :)

Started in 2008 summer. My cousine give me a link when i asked does he play any games anymore. And it started then - 23 year then.

The funny thing i was studying then and when it was time to go back after summer break i wanted to put Vaccancy mode and stop i could not dou this due to "ghost fleet" on one of my plantes.

So i played occasionaly from the only place possible then with internet then in the weak - uniwersity library :D and normally around the weekend from my home.

2021 - still in game :D

We're part of a story, part of a tale
    Sometimes beautiful and sometimes ... insane

• Had started 50 years old in the beginning of SI in April 2007.

Wow! You might be the oldest player at the moment!

So i played occasionaly from the only place possible then with internet then in the weak - uniwersity library and normally around the weekend from my home.

I always thought that a lot of players were university students that could secretly play on phones while in class lol.

i got spaceinvasion in september 2009 from a colleague (he was blue major) and than, i have some good times and many many sleepless nights - call it bad times - with server crashes.

But, also stonish ways bring us to our state, right now

I must say I am very happy that you kept the game alive! I just wish I had known. Back in EN Uni2 I had a top 20 fleet account, but I abandoned it with all the crashes and the announcement that BigPoint wasn't going to keep maintaining the game.

But maybe it was a good thing too, I took a break for a few years and came back to a game with much higher stability, excellent new features, but just one small problem - a small player base :). But I am happy the game is still here!

My aliases:
    Fodder
    ThePoet
    Hotmess
    zzzzzz
    Raffie