• Daily Guards tournment:
    Is it inevitable that Hochstedter will always win? Every day?
    No. It depends on us too. We can end the crowd waving tour. At least we can make the tour more and more difficult.

(Zeno's paradox. Something like.)
    Each day Hochstedter is getting stronger but there will be a limit.Competitors are getting stronger every day but (most of us) still far. They (we) approach very slowly.
    It is difficult to reach his level. But it is possible to make the daily task of winning more difficult for him.In the final, the contestants wear out before the final. Between them - between us.
    Why? It doesn't have to be that way.

So, whenever I participate, and reach the final:
    - The 3 best knights will be reserved to fight with Hochstedter;
    - the best 3 will be used in any of the rounds but only with Hochstedter;
    - Up to that point I will use the less good knights. To reach the final: In the first round - 7, 8 and 9. In the second round 4, 5, 6. In the final the best 3;

I will do this. It is my commitment.
    We all can do this. There will be a day when someone will win Hotch.
    (it's nothing personal - just business knights... ;) )

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• There is some variety in the last days ;)

I mean in the end game you need 9 strong guards, not 3

The strongest opponents farm the same items like I do.

The opponents know which important items I mean ;)

Regards
    Phil

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

• As I wrote nothing personal. If I am against something, it will be against the system. :rolleyes:

I agree that the correct equipment on all guards is necessary. All 9 guards must be well equipped - if you want to win - according to the battle algorithm.
    I agree that your tours are over. I agree that the suggestion did not catch on either - time, commitment, and assets made available helped to resolve. So-so...
    All players who make it to the final as well as the 50 who play must agree with it too ... :P

W1 - 124

• Official Post

Maybe another idea was to create some kind of "cheer"; that anyone can "cheer" in each round to one of the 2 players. The player with more cheers gets a percentage bonus.

So, if no one loves hochstedter, your idea here (to get a hochstedter defeat strategy) could be easier :)

• I am already defeated multiple times :p

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.

• Nothing against Hochstedter!!!
    Something against any player who plays every day knowing that he will win... :rolleyes:
    (Frustrating the expectations of others to reach the final and, why not, win - little wins are needed for everyone...)

Anything, everything, that make players more leveled is welcome for me.

W1 - 124

• Official Post

"nothing against Hochstedter"
    maybe from your point - i don't like him, so much time, so good knights. thats frustrating

kidding - but - if there is a final reward, my goal is that you are frustrated that you spent not more time into this feature to get the same. Thats the reward for him (and other) who spent much of there time into this feature - i know that you also spent time.

The goal has to be, that place1 gets cool rewards but not double or triple from p2 or top 8

• Frustrated? Me? Little or almost nothing. But I find the situation, from a few days ago, not so much now, frustrating for the vast majority of (few) participants. Especially those who are on the threshold of reaching the final.
    Do not get me wrong. Whenever I participated I reached the final. I am happy with that. I didn't expect that when tournaments started. Is it due to my time? Surely. Even playing to get resources in the castles.
    I have written it many times: I agree that those who participate more, spend more time have more advantages.
    ... I hope and make suggestions so that it is not the only criterion ...

W1 - 124

• Hehehe it is the game. The only thing what is sometimes frustrating when you see a mission with settings:

Green portal
    100% chance blessing(rarest item type in combo with titan)
    30% item quality
    85% fo win the Mission

And then you loose the nice Mission... Hehe

Regards
    Phil

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.

• Restarting this idea...
    This session is more balanced than the first. But I think the general idea can be maintained with some "nuance"...

In the first session I tried to create an anti-Hochstedter front. He always won at the beginning.
    In this session, the domain belongs to the garbageman. I think he lost twice - both my fault, (I think), a situation for which I have no regrets. :P

The "nuance": ?(
    Let's make an effort for Hochsteder to win!! :D
    It seems to me the most advanced. Clicks and more clicks, little sleep, cell phone use while cooking, showering, (other situations he didn't indicate but that everyone can make a movie...)
    Millions of clicks. Lots of mouses and 9H glasses used, scraped and... nothing? :huh:
    Since today, whenever I can, I'll avoid fighting him. He already deserves it. Victory! Very very much!!
    Let's go help. All together we made it!! ;)

W1 - 124

• Don't feel too sorry, things will flip soon enough. Especially if this tournament goes on for 6 months like the last one.

From mid September I'll be spending 5 to 6 weeks on a film set, helping with the production, and won't have time to play at all. This film: madheidi.com

• I think i am fine. Thank you for the kick off of an iniative for me :))). Dont need.

The only problem I have is, that the admin switched off giving me a nice horse or blessing haha :))))

Regards
    Phil

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.

• Noble and enduring spirit to be praised. Another worthwhile reason to help.
    I insist on the appeal. The community has to help each other. More when some element is being clearly unlucky. ;( :thumbdown:
    I appeal to everyone for help. Together we made it!! ^^

Do not be discouraged! 8)
    Hang in there, help is on the way. :thumbup:

W1 - 124

• The community is to be congratulated. 8) :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Together we made it.
    I propose to continue to allow Hoch to win. Let's be magnanimous. I will allow it! ;)

W1 - 124

• Grinding always works:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.