• Official Post

last month you had 4 crusades :)
    we are also on some changes for this crusade bonuses; we dont like the troop speed up (see troop master bug hints, which is explained with to high %-rates) - we want to change that.

because of that and the tournament stuff, we dont want to start this right now.

But if you want to give some suggestions for a next setup / configuration, go for it here.

regards
    Dschibait

• thank you for this answer

yes on eu2 there were a lot of troop bugs with the troop productions because eu2 is going faster, on eu1 everything is going very well.

I had also requested an increase in the passage of troop master on eu2

Sunday we had a bug with the guards on eu2 instead of removing 10% at midnight he took away 30% from the 10 guards

a while ago talking to you about creating a new unit. Has it progressed or is it paused ???

I also proposed to make all the accounts banned for life go gray to occupy the players a little

I also proposed to remove all the old gray castles

I regularly make proposals that I think would be good for damoria

• Official Post

Hello Chemilla,

Your proposals and involvement in the game are appreciated. However, we cannot implement every suggestion. Sometimes calculating the consequences of a change takes so much work, that it is at the expense of other things. So if a proposal is not implemented, it does not mean that the team does not like it or that it is not possible. Choices have to be made. The number of man hours that can be spent on the game (each game) is limited. At the moment, the merging of the worlds and the further development of "the guards" are the big projects. It is possible that some of the proposals will be realized later, maybe a small adjustment in the game can be done now and a number of proposals simply cannot be realized. But every proposal is seriously considered.
    Bugs in the game take precedence. Would you please report them in the appropriate part of the forum? If they are among other information, they may get lost. Thanks!

• yes I also think there are priorities, I think the creation of a new unit can wait even if the players are impatient.

I think that the guard can also wait is that we must prepare everything for the mergers because it is a huge job, is why I think that to remove all the gray castles that have rained a month would be a good thing, that would make room on the map, I also think that making all the accounts banned for life go gray will also make room on the map is in memory and that would also amuse the players

I think this proposal is good

• yes I also think there are priorities, I think the creation of a new unit can wait even if the players are impatient.

I think that the guard can also wait is that we must prepare everything for the mergers because it is a huge job, is why I think that to remove all the gray castles that have rained a month would be a good thing, that would make room on the map, I also think that making all the accounts banned for life go gray will also make room on the map is in memory and that would also amuse the players

I think this proposal is good

i Agree !

• Hi.

Would you please activate crusade bonus. Thank you very much :)

Regards
    Phil

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.